• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

• Cleveland Browns

• NY Giants

• They will tie in wins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but their OL only allowed 11 sacks all year, and there is still nothing at all that suggests Shurmur was anything but average at best when targeting RBs.

Look at the RB's he had while in Minnesota and you might think differently.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm not ripping ODB at all. I think when he's healthy, he's a top 5 WR. However, I would take Gordon this year given ODB's injury issues and Gordon's improved QB situation.
Over Beckham?? Holy crap.

Can Gordon even play 16 games? How do you know?

The homer is strong with this one.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a SKRONG Gordon stan when he's on the field and think it wouldn't be insane to be in OBJ's ballpark, but let the man play a whole season.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over Beckham?? Holy crap.

Can Gordon even play 16 games? How do you know?

The homer is strong with this one.
Can ODB? Isn't he still unhealthy? In less than 3 years he's had hamstring (x2), hip, thumb, and ankle (x2) injuries.

I think Gordon is sober, yes. Can he play 16 games? Yes, why not? Unless you think he's going to get another positive test, there's no reason to think he can't.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seriously. Passing the ball is far more valuable than running the ball as it relates to scoring. There's a reason Reid and Hoody consistently are near the very bottom of pass/run ratio traditionally. At the NFL level it's true anyway. I'd doubt it for college.

Eli has ODB and Shepard. And the giants no longer have the poor fit Marshall. They also have a TE. If the giants have a good running game, it's better for Eli. The giants best years were when they had a decent defense, stout running game, and Eli not turning the ball over and being more clutch when he needed to.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can ODB? Isn't he still unhealthy? In less than 3 years he's had hamstring (x2), hip, thumb, and ankle (x2) injuries.

I think Gordon is sober, yes. Can he play 16 games? Yes, why not? Unless you think he's going to get another positive test, there's no reason to think he can't.
Gordon won't get hurt? Seems like a candidate.

Didn't use his body like nfl players for 3 years. Now he's going to try to last the whole season? We'll see.

Of course he could, but so could Beckham. It's crazy to attempt to differentiate the two on that point.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon won't get hurt? Seems like a candidate.

Didn't use his body like nfl players for 3 years. Now he's going to try to last the whole season? We'll see.

Of course he could, but so could Beckham. It's crazy to attempt to differentiate the two on that point.
Except that Gordon really doesn't have an injury history to speak of. He held up great last year and will have the entire offseason with the team.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the Browns.