• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL which team is better

Which team is better right now

• browns

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • dolphins

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article today that stated Taylor is way ahead of Mayfield, that from the Browns. That should be a little worrisome for Brown fans as Taylor is not that good.
I dobt understand why people think Taylor isn't good . His stats are good, seems like a good guy, he wins at a decent clip , the only year he had decent wideouts in Buffalo he waa very good. Sure he'd limited but there's only like 7-8 QBS who aren't. Guys a top 15 QB by pretty much any metric you can use

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns

If Miami still had Cutler, I'd still take theBrowns.
You do realize that Tanny is miles ahead of cutler right? He's also way ahead of Taylor if it weren't for the injury last offseason the Fins would have had a far better record. It's hard to overcome the loss of your starter especially since he was starting to get some oline support and knowledge of the offence. This all started because Landry shot his mouth off about the QB's in Cleveland being better which is sour grapes. The guy set records with Tanny... anyway we'll see what happens and this is no slight to Cleveland I'll be rooting for them but no way you take Taylor or a rookie over Tanny and whoever his backup end up being.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns changed coaching staff then I could see voting for them. As of now all NFL HC's over Hue until he proves himself.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns changed coaching staff then I could see voting for them. As of now all NFL HC's over Hue until he proves himself.
thats a fair assessment.

What he said.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Tanny is miles ahead of cutler right? He's also way ahead of Taylor if it weren't for the injury last offseason the Fins would have had a far better record. It's hard to overcome the loss of your starter especially since he was starting to get some oline support and knowledge of the offence. This all started because Landry shot his mouth off about the QB's in Cleveland being better which is sour grapes. The guy set records with Tanny... anyway we'll see what happens and this is no slight to Cleveland I'll be rooting for them but no way you take Taylor or a rookie over Tanny and whoever his backup end up being.
Cutler is pretty much the opposite of a winner. And imo, Tannehill is the best Big12 QB the NFL has seen in decades. Still, he's Ryan freakin Tannehill.

Losing Landry and Suh both hurts though. I liked the Ajayi deal, but thought you guys would add something more than Frank Gore to go with Drake. Who I don't see as a true lead back over the long haul.

I've entertained the idea of Miami taking over the division from NE in the past. But not this year. Could take second place this season, maybe.

I like what Cleveland has done. Other than stick with Hue. And I have next to no faith in Gordon not fucking up.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I un
Cutler is pretty much the opposite of a winner. And imo, Tannehill is the best Big12 QB the NFL has seen in decades. Still, he's Ryan freakin Tannehill.

Losing Landry and Suh both hurts though. I liked the Ajayi deal, but thought you guys would add something more than Frank Gore to go with Drake. Who I don't see as a true lead back over the long haul.

I've entertained the idea of Miami taking over the division from NE in the past. But not this year. Could take second place this season, maybe.

I like what Cleveland has done. Other than stick with Hue. And I have next to no faith in Gordon not fucking up.
I understand your doubts about Tanny but remember that before he was hurt he was leading the Fins to the playoffs. To be honest a very young team that's grown up somewhat since then. Lost a few players but looks like they've filled those spots with better overall depth. Suhs a loss for sure but they have a mix of second year DT's and some vets a good rotation. LB'S vastly improved. On offence oline way better than he's ever had. Drake with Gore should be a good combo and he'll learn from him. It's not like Gore has to carry the load. They also drafted Ballage. TE looks better as well. I can see them surprising a lot of people...

Who knows in the NFL but Landry would definitely have a better chance at 100 catches in Miami. He's done it before with Tanny but SP insists he can do better with Cleveland QB's because Landry is whining??? We'll see but that's a very young team Miami has a better mix of experience. Quinn will be interesting to watch as well...

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep having to switch my vote trying to keep the vote balanced

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always vote Browns. Worst team in the NFL? Browns. Best team? Browns. Best draft? Browns. Worst off-season? Browns.

Those poor fans just deserve some recognition.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always vote Browns. Worst team in the NFL? Browns. Best team? Browns. Best draft? Browns. Worst off-season? Browns.

Those poor fans just deserve some recognition.
I hear you one of my buds is a browns fan I've had to talk him off the ledge more than once and I'm a Fins fan! Hopefully things pan out for them and the Fins we need some new blood in this league...

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brownies

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1