• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL which team is better

Which team is better right now

• browns

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • dolphins

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still really wrong. For the second reason I posted in my initial response, the bolded part is just flat out foolish.

Also, in what world was Mayfield not a top 15 player in anyone's mind? He was a surefire lock to go in the top 5, this was very well-known. Hell the Patriots were toying with the idea of trying to trade up to #2 for him.

Ward was the top CB and this was a very thin draft for CBs as I already illustrated. I see what you're saying, but you're just very ill-informed.
More importantly the only team behind Cleveland looking to trade back was Denver and that was with a team looking for a QB. Colts weren't giving up the best OL in the draft and Bills weren't giving up their QB. Face it, you picked a guy at 4 you could've got at 8-10. Ward is still very good but he wasn't the best defender in the draft. Your team did fine as long as you don't consider circumstance. Once you do they did not,. That said I still think they'll be much improved this year

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything can happen but the Fins have a lot more experience which usually means a better record right now. If Tanny comes back and plays like he did before he was injured they could push for playoffs. Lost a few good players but sum of the parts should be better and some young players took steps last season. People who don't watch them wouldn't see this but guys like Drake will be very good same with Howard etc...could surprise. At the same time eventually the browns have to get better so who knows?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly the only team behind Cleveland looking to trade back was Denver and that was with a team looking for a QB. Colts weren't giving up the best OL in the draft and Bills weren't giving up their QB. Face it, you picked a guy at 4 you could've got at 8-10. Ward is still very good but he wasn't the best defender in the draft. Your team did fine as long as you don't consider circumstance. Once you do they did not,. That said I still think they'll be much improved this year
The Colts were absolutely open to moving down. Buffalo wasn't trading down, but then you have pick #7. Also, how do you know Cleveland had a deal in place to move down to #8? You don't. Again, you're trying to play armchair GM but you have no sources or connections that support your thoughts. You subscribe to online mocks far too much.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've literally got no intel whatsoever to support this.
It's common sense man. The Colts needed OL and got the best one in the draft. The bills weren't trading back and missing Allen and Denver already had a trade in place wifh Arizona . Sorry in tgat bothers you. If you like Ward then who cares where you got him. I'm just pointing out you likely could've got hon at 8 or 9. It's not a slight , I like Cleveland this year. I just think they could've really had a special draft as opposed to what they did

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns it is
I forgot that whatever is posted here determines the whole nfl season... honestly can see a few teams a lot worse than both but that's just my opinion.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts were absolutely open to moving down. Buffalo wasn't trading down, but then you have pick #7. Also, how do you know Cleveland had a deal in place to move down to #8? You don't. Again, you're trying to play armchair GM but you have no sources or connections that support your thoughts. You subscribe to online mocks far too much.
I never said they did. I said if you were going to trade down it's be to 8 to stay ahead of SF and it wouldn't matter what you got because anything plus ward for less money is still better than only ward for more money

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's common sense man. The Colts needed OL and got the best one in the draft. The bills weren't trading back and missing Allen and Denver already had a trade in place wifh Arizona . Sorry in tgat bothers you. If you like Ward then who cares where you got him. I'm just pointing out you likely could've got hon at 8 or 9. It's not a slight , I like Cleveland this year. I just think they could've really had a special draft as opposed to what they did
And again, you're really just making guesses based on other people's mock drafts. You still have no idea what trades were and weren't available, yet you're acting like it was the easiest thing for them to trade back and get all they wanted and the other teams would be totally on board as well. I would think you know NFL trades are not quite that simple. You're not playing Madden here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they did. I said if you were going to trade down it's be to 8 to stay ahead of SF and it wouldn't matter what you got because anything plus ward for less money is still better than only ward for more money
So let's say they move to 8. What's stopping SF from moving up 2 spots to jump them? They made the right decisions on draft day. They knew who they wanted and they took them where they had the chance. They didn't try and get cute and trade back like Browns teams of the last 10 years.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will finish with more wins.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns might be better, but play in a more difficult conference, so might have a worse record.

Put them in the AFC East, and they might finish 2nd

That's cute. If the Dolphins were in the AFCN they would be the favorites to win the division every year.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns will have a better record this year.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit surprised that 22 (to this point) have voted for Cleveland. Until they actually win a few games in one season I just can't take them seriously no matter how many top of the draft players they are stocking their roster with.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit surprised that 22 (to this point) have voted for Cleveland. Until they actually win a few games in one season I just can't take them seriously no matter how many top of the draft players they are stocking their roster with.

You do have a point, the Dolphins do play in the shitty AFC East.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have a point, the Dolphins do play in the shitty AFC East.

The Dolphins and Bills are better than the Browns, Bungles and Raisins and it isn't even close.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod Taylor is a rookie?

That kid is going to frustrate the shit out of you. He can make great stretch plays and he can engineer long drives, but he is also prone to making boneheaded plays and usually at the most inopportune time.