• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

which home team loses?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any then either NE or GB, both great at home but playing the 2 best road warrior teams ( Dallas this year and Balt in postseason). I doubt Carolina has a shot in the Clink and Indy at Mile-High

I'm with you Sonny,if a loss happens to a home team this will be the most likely outcome.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you play a series usually the best team will come out... But football, upsets can happen more.... It's 1 bad game and your done... You can never look past and opponent ... Game 7 every time you take the field in the NFL playoffs... That's why #1 seeds are never a sure lock... But it's still nice having the top seed, I think everyone would agree...

This right here is why in I think 7 of the last 9 Super Bowls a Wild Card team has made it to the game with a few of them winning it. As dominating as the top-2 seeds look throughout the season come playoff time we see it happen all too often of a lower seed team just shows up on a certain day and gets a win. Throw in other factors such as weather changes this time of year throughout the country, turnovers being the great equalizer, and just the pressure of the situation amping up every single play. It seems like every year we see one of the teams that had a bye week just come out looking a little out of sync. Sometimes that week off can actually hurt a team more than help.

That is why even though it is hard to see any of the top seeds get upset this week it is almost guaranteed that one of them will be.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here is why in I think 7 of the last 9 Super Bowls a Wild Card team has made it to the game with a few of them winning it. As dominating as the top-2 seeds look throughout the season come playoff time we see it happen all too often of a lower seed team just shows up on a certain day and gets a win. Throw in other factors such as weather changes this time of year throughout the country, turnovers being the great equalizer, and just the pressure of the situation amping up every single play. It seems like every year we see one of the teams that had a bye week just come out looking a little out of sync. Sometimes that week off can actually hurt a team more than help.

That is why even though it is hard to see any of the top seeds get upset this week it is almost guaranteed that one of them will be.

Agreed...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it might be NE,,well see,but i have no doubt the Broncos and Hawks win,the GB/DAL game is a toss up to me.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you mean 7 wild card teams or 7 teams that played on wild card weekend? I really don't think 7 wild card teams have been in the last 9 Super Bowls.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean 7 wild card teams or 7 teams that played on wild card weekend? I really don't think 7 wild card teams have been in the last 9 Super Bowls.

To me if you are playing in the Wild Card weekend then you are a wild card team so yes I do actually include the 3 and 4 seed not just the 5 and 6 seeded teams.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just did some quick research.

The last time all 4 home teams won on divisional round weekend was in 2004.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just did some quick research.

The last time all 4 home teams won on divisional round weekend was in 2004.

Interesting. Do you infer from that that it's safe to assume a home team will lose this weekend?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England or Green Bay

Indianapolis is a fraud. That game has sucker bet written all over it and a Denver rout. (0%)
Seattle is just better than Carolina who might have been happy to win that 1 game. (5%)
Dallas has the firepower to outshoot Green Bay if it becomes a scoring game. (30%)
Baltimore has a certain unknown inexplicable playoff magic factor. (40%)

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England or Green Bay

Indianapolis is a fraud. That game has sucker bet written all over it and a Denver rout. (0%)
Seattle is just better than Carolina who might have been happy to win that 1 game. (5%)
Dallas has the firepower to outshoot Green Bay if it becomes a scoring game. (30%)
Baltimore has a certain unknown inexplicable playoff magic factor. (40%)

That's pretty good there and hits it well imo.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing i would like to admit however is that i have only watched one NE game all season so i have no clue how well the D is playing for them,i have heard many comments that they are better than last year.

I have watched Dallas (Seems like you are almost forced to) and the secondary is sloppy,even last nights game i was thinking "that would of been a pic by Thomas,then another by Kam and Witten would of been seeing stars by 2nd half trying that in the middle".

Maybe Dallas should lose so they are not humiliated here in Seattle,but Rodgers will most likely tear them up anyhow.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all 4 deserve to be decent size favorites, but I could see any of them losing other than Seattle who will win by 3 plus scores

Do you mean 3 FG's or 3 TD's. Carolina does have a decent D. Just sayin`.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something about the Broncos makes me uneasy, even though I think the Colts beat the only team more inept then themselves in the playoffs yesterday.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any numbers in front of me but it is safe to assume that usually at least one of the home teams will lose right?

And it happened again.

It was one of the 2 teams I least expected it from.

I thought it would be New England or Green Bay

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was supposed to be the Patriots, but they broke the cycle and passed the jinx to the Broncos