• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Giants deserve to go to the All Star game?

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my picks to go to the 2014 All Star Game.

Madison Bumgarner - May Pitcher of the month is making waves and was 5-0 in May. 7-3 on the year with a 2.85 ERA. Should be a lock and might start the game.

Tim Hudson - 6-2 with a unreal 1.75 ERA and a 0.85 WHIP. No doubt he should go.

Jean Machi - 5-0 0.33 ERA. If they go with a long /middle reliever Machi has been the best this year. Might be squeezed out because of Bum and Hudson going.

Sergio Romo - 17 saves but has slid some lately. Again might be passed over because of Bum and Huddy going.

Angel Pagan - .322 BA Makes the whole team go. Having a terrific bounce back from injury year. A treasure with pure energy for any team including the All Star team. He should go for sure.

Hunter Pence - Has done everything asked of him. The best team player in MLB. .292 BA 8 HR 44 Runs scored.His 67 hits lead the team also. Would have more RBI's if he hit in the middle of the order. Hot as hell right now.

Michael Morse - I would vote for him as a reserve . .289 BA Who knows where this team would be without his 38 RBI's and 16 2B. .906 OPS Yes he deserves to go. Someone might be left out because all three Giants OF have a shot. Morse might be left off the team.

Buster Posey - Posey should make it as a reserve behind Molina from St. Louis. Might be better off resting during the break with that bad back of his. His numbers will be there at the end of the year. Can't leave Flash Gordon off the team.

Should be interesting how many Giants make it to Minnesota for the All Star game. All these guys deserve to go.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Pence will make it, and I'm pretty sure Machi won't.

The other six definitely have a chance if they play well for the next month.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Pence will make it, and I'm pretty sure Machi won't.

The other six definitely have a chance if they play well for the next month.

As amazing as Machi is, middle relievers NEVER make it to the ASG.