• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Dumpster Fire is Bigger

Which is the bigger dumpster fire?

• Steelers

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bungals

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Potato Salad with Bacon

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes, since I live on the west coast I remember the score very easily!
You're one of a few.

NE Patriots 6X SB and current champs.

#WashRinseRepeat

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think there are more Big Ben apologists out there than Rodgers. Ben has and never will be a true leader. True leaders don't continually throw players and coaches under the bus. Nor do they pout when things go wrong and play the whoa is me card.

He's been a best his entire career. Likely a top 10 QB on everyones list during his era. But he should never be confused with being a leader.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, those three are without a doubt three of the biggest prima donnas in the NFL this decade, so I take their opinion with a grain of salt.

And I can tell you what's going to fucking happen. He'll play this year and in 2020, he'll get hurt in week 1, they'll trot out someone like Josh Dobbs for the season and do horrible and wind up with Trevor fucking Lawrence. Fucking Steelers.
That would be awesome...only thing better would be they get rid of Tomlin also.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome...only thing better would be they get rid of Tomlin also.

Unless Art II pulls a 180 and really start firing people...I think we can pretty much count on Tomlin finishing out his contract ('20 is his last yr iirc), or if they do something worthwhile I can see them extending him after '19.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think there are more Big Ben apologists out there than Rodgers. Ben has and never will be a true leader. True leaders don't continually throw players and coaches under the bus. Nor do they pout when things go wrong and play the whoa is me card.

He's been a best his entire career. Likely a top 10 QB on everyones list during his era. But he should never be confused with being a leader.

Some truth here, but not entirely...Ben's biggest down fall as a leader has been throwing teammates under the bus in the media....I would put some of that on Tomlin and Colbert for allowing it...should've been nipped in the bud the 1st time it happened.

Playing hurt often when he probably should not have played, giving 100% on Sunday win or loss, Ben exhibits many traits of a leader, but obviously falls short of being a complete leader.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my question to Steeler fans, when is enough is enough with Ben?
I mean there has been some chatter out of former players that seem to take shots at Ben when of course they are heading out the door, but they are still made!

Is it time for someone new at that QB position that can be more of a better voice/leader?

I think it's time for new leadership in PIT...starting on the sidelines. And possibly the front office.

Tomlin and his loose locker room allowed for a lot of the problems in PIT to feaster. Ben is still effective, but obviously at the end of his career, but if PIT over spends on old OL players (Foster and Gilbert) because that's what Ben wants, they deserve whatever fate follows.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some truth here, but not entirely...Ben's biggest down fall as a leader has been throwing teammates under the bus in the media....I would put some of that on Tomlin and Colbert for allowing it...should've been nipped in the bud the 1st time it happened.

Playing hurt often when he probably should not have played, giving 100% on Sunday win or loss, Ben exhibits many traits of a leader, but obviously falls short of being a complete leader.
All true. But when he had that presser and they were questioning his desire and skills and he replied with something like "well maybe I should just retire" or something like that. I lost a lot of respect for him. BTW most athletes try playing thru injuries, he gets zero bonus points for that.
Again he's been a beast. Damn almost impossible to take down.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true. But when he had that presser and they were questioning his desire and skills and he replied with something like "well maybe I should just retire" or something like that. I lost a lot of respect for him. BTW most athletes try playing thru injuries, he gets zero bonus points for that.
Again he's been a beast. Damn almost impossible to take down.

Bizarre, but I think there was a lot frustration and a little bit of sarcasm. That after his 5 INT game vs JAX iirc.

It's football so playing with injury is not really a bonus point thing, but we're talking about leadership. Ben suffered a high ankle sprain, (typically a 3 week recovery) right before the playoffs. Ben missed one week and came back and played...your teammates most of whom have suffered a high ankle at some point know what he was dealing with...that covers a lot of ground in the locker room. He's had 2 or 3 of those type injuries in his career.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really think the Browns could win division, but until they beat the steelers........

so I say Cinci.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are more of a simmering dumpster. Definitely not on fire just yet. While in Cincy that dumpster has been raging on for years.

Once the Steelers rid themselves of the drama queens, they will still be a better team that can compete for the division.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are more of a simmering dumpster. Definitely not on fire just yet. While in Cincy that dumpster has been raging on for years.

Once the Steelers rid themselves of the drama queens, they will still be a better team that can compete for the division.

Exactly...PIT's dumpster fire is in the news largely because of the names on the back on the jersey...Bell and Brown are superstars...you don't see those relationships go toxic too often, but they have.

Bell is not being tagged, so that's one problem child down. In a couple of weeks we should hear about a trade involving AB...the other problem child. PIT needs to shift some resources to CB and ILB, but still has the talent to challenge for the DIV and conference title this season.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news: The beloved Patriots have taken the lead in the dumpster fire race......With a few quick strokes, the Patriots have moved to the top......

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news: The beloved Patriots have taken the lead in the dumpster fire race......With a few quick strokes, the Patriots have moved to the top......
And by the age of the Folks on the list it would be a few floppy strokes.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizarre, but I think there was a lot frustration and a little bit of sarcasm. That after his 5 INT game vs JAX iirc.

It's football so playing with injury is not really a bonus point thing, but we're talking about leadership. Ben suffered a high ankle sprain, (typically a 3 week recovery) right before the playoffs. Ben missed one week and came back and played...your teammates most of whom have suffered a high ankle at some point know what he was dealing with...that covers a lot of ground in the locker room. He's had 2 or 3 of those type injuries in his career.
A high ankle sprain for a pocket passing QB is not a huge deal.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a question.
Everything headed up for the Bengals.
Everything headed down for the Steelers.
:noidea:

A tremendous thread though:wash:
Well when you are the bottom you can only go up.
When you were near the top you are going to go down.
So all this is true, but the Steelers will still be better than the Bengals.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not true. Never once heard in my life that Eagle fans are fair weather.
well that is because before the Eagles won the superbowl recently, the only thing they were known for in the superbowl era is wasting one of the greatest defenses ever.

Nothing for a bandwagon fan to attach themselves too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that is because before the Eagles won the superbowl recently, the only thing they were known for in the superbowl era is wasting one of the greatest defenses ever.

Nothing for a bandwagon fan to attach themselves too.

They should have grabbed a SB in the late 80s/early 90s. I read an article once saying they were the greatest D ever when you factored in how poor the O was. They had a lot of talent on O but just a horrible OLine that exposed the lack of run game and back then to win you had to be able to run. Eagles also had really good teams from 2000-2005 for these supposed band wagon fans and another lost chance in the NFC championship a few years later against AZ.
But the point is Philly fans aren’t fair weather fans. They’ve consistently been loyal and in a big sports city the most loved team.