• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Dumpster Fire is Bigger

Which is the bigger dumpster fire?

• Steelers

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bungals

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Potato Salad with Bacon

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree Eagle fans are passionate.

We are!

Here say something about Wentz, and I'll throw a ( damn to early to have a beer in my hand) oh I'll throw a ( crap snow melted don't have anymore snow) oh I got it I have a battery in my desk drawer!

So yeah say something about Wentz and I'll throw this battery...........

Shit that was close was running out of stuff to throw...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passion?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why PE1 hates cowboys fans...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you assholes!

This thread is about the Steelers and the Bungals!

No the gawd damn Iggles!

Stay on task!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you assholes!

This thread is about the Steelers and the Bungals!

No the gawd damn Iggles!

Stay on task!

I already have said sorry once!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my question to Steeler fans, when is enough is enough with Ben?
I mean there has been some chatter out of former players that seem to take shots at Ben when of course they are heading out the door, but they are still made!

Is it time for someone new at that QB position that can be more of a better voice/leader?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean there has been some chatter out of former players that seem to take shots at Ben when of course they are heading out the door, but they are still made!

Is it time for someone new at that QB position that can be more of a better voice/leader?

It’s pretty much a consensus that’s he hasn’t turned into the veteran leader type player that were in the locker room when he first entered the league but he’s too talented to move on from

Id tell him to tone down the outside the locker room criticism and bring in some other veteran type leaders and/or elevate some other veterans already in that locker room to that status.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the Bengals are on the verge of a total re-build very soon so I have to go with them. I do think the Steelers need to start looking for the heir to Big Ben soon, though. I think the AB situation will get settled soon and things will be business as usual in Pitt. I think Bell is completely irrelevant and that will be made apparent to whatever idiot signs him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Steelers are closer to winning the AFCN than the Bengals are, but I agree about questioning Ben here.
He has certainly rubbed many other players the wrong way.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I totally agree the Steelers are closer to winning the division then the Bengals.
I just think sooner or later Big Ben has to be shown the door. I think his head and mouth are getting larger then his arm

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I totally agree the Steelers are closer to winning the division then the Bengals.
I just think sooner or later Big Ben has to be shown the door. I think his head and mouth are getting larger then his arm

Don’t you think it would be prudent to have a viable replacement first?

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When is enough with Ben? good question... he probably has another Super Bowl or 2 left in him.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t you think it would be prudent to have a viable replacement first?

I know, I know, but how many times has this guy said to the media, " well I don't know if Im coming back" or given the impression he's riding off into the sunset. Sooner or later the Steelers front office has to say enough is enough.

Then you through in these comments by, Wallace, Bell, now Brown, it just would make you question the path.

And for the record I don't hate nor think hes average, guy is a gamer, I'm just saying is worth the headaches anymore?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know, but how many times has this guy said to the media, " well I don't know if Im coming back" or given the impression he's riding off into the sunset. Sooner or later the Steelers front office has to say enough is enough.

Then you through in these comments by, Wallace, Bell, now Brown, it just would make you question the path.

And for the record I don't hate nor think hes average, guy is a gamer, I'm just saying is worth the headaches anymore?
For now the answer is yes.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, those three are without a doubt three of the biggest prima donnas in the NFL this decade, so I take their opinion with a grain of salt.

And I can tell you what's going to fucking happen. He'll play this year and in 2020, he'll get hurt in week 1, they'll trot out someone like Josh Dobbs for the season and do horrible and wind up with Trevor fucking Lawrence. Fucking Steelers.