• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which 2014 NFL Playoff (2013 season) teams will return for 2015 playoffs (2014 season)?

Who will be returning to the playoffs this next postseason? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll will be multiple choice.

AFC

Denver Broncos
New England Patriots
Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers

NFC

Seattle Seahawks
Carolina Panthers
Philadelphia Eagles
Green Bay Packers
San Francisco 49ers
New Orlean Saints

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see AFC North and West each taking 2.

I see NFC West taking 3.

Other than that, I think the same teams make it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the NFC West will probably have 3 teams that deserve to go I think again one of those 3 gets bounced because of how tough the schedule will be playing not only the teams in their own division but a pretty tough AFC West. I just see the NFC South or North having at least 1 team that finishes 10-6 and knocks out a potential team of the NFC West.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the NFC West will probably have 3 teams that deserve to go I think again one of those 3 gets bounced because of how tough the schedule will be playing not only the teams in their own division but a pretty tough AFC West. I just see the NFC South or North having at least 1 team that finishes 10-6 and knocks out a potential team of the NFC West.

Don't mean to sound insulting, but the AFC West is going get their butts beat when playing the NFC West. I don't really see that being the problem. However either the Saints or Falcons could end up as a wild card, because I think both will be good in 2014. Other wise I go with the cards being the second wildcard (after the 49ers). Bears could be a dark horse.

In the AFC you have the Bronco's, Pats, Bengals and Colts winning their division and the wild cards teams will change from last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to sound insulting, but the AFC West is going get their butts beat when playing the NFC West. I don't really see that being the problem. However either the Saints or Falcons could end up as a wild card, because I think both will be good in 2014. Other wise I go with the cards being the second wildcard (after the 49ers). Bears could be a dark horse.

In the AFC you have the Bronco's, Pats, Bengals and Colts winning their division and the wild cards teams will change from last year.

I guess we shall see. The NFL changes so much from one year to the next that you could be right about the AFC West. At the same time the AFC West did have some of the best quarterback play in the league last year with Manning and Rivers finishing top-5 in most categories and Alex Smith being above average. The AFC West also boasts two of the better RB's in the NFL and some of the top receivers. Both San Diego and Denver are getting some big time pass rush talent back this season while KC already boasts one of the top-3 pass rush units in the NFL so they could make some noise. I don't think they are on the NFC West's level but I could see the AFC West stealing a game or two here. Heck you have to remember KC is the 2nd loudest stadium in the NFL not that far behind Seattle. My guess is when Seattle goes to KC that crowd is going to be going crazy wanting to show Seattle why they held the record for so long.

Again we shall see.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats and Broncos are locks as are Niners and Seahawks.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll will be multiple choice.

AFC

Denver Broncos - Yes
New England Patriots - Yes
Cincinnati Bengals - Yes
Indianapolis Colts - Yes
Kansas City Chiefs - No
San Diego Chargers - No

NFC

Seattle Seahawks - Yes
Carolina Panthers - Yes
Philadelphia Eagles - No
Green Bay Packers - Yes
San Francisco 49ers - No
New Orlean Saints - No

AFC had Steelers and Ravens instead of Chiefs and Chargers.
NFC had Cowboys, Lions, and Cardinals instead of Eagles, 49ers, and Saints