• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which 2 Of These Three Would You Start?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
RB Daryl Richardson (against Jacksonville), RB Willis Magahee (against Buffalo), or Austin Pettis (against Jacksonville)?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis and McGahee for me. .but they're all so bad, I don't think there is a "wrong" decision. Be shocked if any of the 3 score more than 5.. and if they do it'll be a short yardage TD. Which is why I'd take McGahee. The RB situation in StL. is so screwy right now, I wouldn't give Richardson much of a chance to be the guy that's on the field if the Rams have a goal line situation.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beware of DRich - he recently tweeted that he wasnt going to be the starter this weekend. I bet Rams coaches try to see if they have anything useful in the Pead/Cunningham/Stacy combo, since the DRich train hasnt been on the track yet through 4 games. And, the Rams offense is broken right now. wait for it to get fixed before using DRich as a flex play

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis seems to be getting lots of targets. He should have room for scores against the Jags. Maybe McGahee has extra incentive against the Bills? I think D-Rich had his chance, and I think the Rams see it that way too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis and McGahee for me. .but they're all so bad, I don't think there is a "wrong" decision. Be shocked if any of the 3 score more than 5.. and if they do it'll be a short yardage TD. Which is why I'd take McGahee. The RB situation in StL. is so screwy right now, I wouldn't give Richardson much of a chance to be the guy that's on the field if the Rams have a goal line situation.

These 3 guys are spot on. None of the options are very good, but DRich has the greatest chance of being a 0.