• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will OBJ play football next?

What team will he play for next?

• Raiders

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Saints

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Bucs

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Tater salad

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s hard for you to figure out… division? Can you handle that? Lol
you made a mistake and I called you on it.

Most just would have owned it and laughed it off. Not you, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal the douches on this site…

“Oooh oooh we beat the NFC East champs last year.” :L
I mean, I'm listing the playoff teams we beat and they made the playoffs. Only counted Dallas as you mentioned we beat them pre-Dak. But, again, we were missing OBJ most of the season and still went 11-5 and made the playoffs. Also won a playoff game.

To me, better example of douchiness is making a dumb comment, getting called out on it and not simply owning the dumb comment.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I'm listing the playoff teams we beat and they made the playoffs. Only counted Dallas as you mentioned we beat them pre-Dak. But, again, we were missing OBJ most of the season and still went 11-5 and made the playoffs. Also won a playoff game.

To me, better example of douchiness is making a dumb comment, getting called out on it and not simply owning the dumb comment.

Go douche go!! You’re schedule was weak last year. Just admit it and try not to be such a douchebag like your QB

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so the NFC West has 3 playoff teams and that’s in the NFC which is better than the AFC. Thanks for playing
How is the NFC better than the AFC? seems like they were really close head to head.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you made a mistake and I called you on it.

Most just would have owned it and laughed it off. Not you, though.

I made a mistake and said conference instead of division. Wow. Yes I did and pretty sure I just corrected it for you. I can admit it. It’s what non douches do

What a douche

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but but … We beat the WFT last year!!!

Goodfellas GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go douche go!! You’re schedule was weak last year. Just admit it and try not to be such a douchebag like your QB
So you've got nothing?

Some teams made playoffs this year with weak schedules. still counts....especially when you add to and win a playoff game, kid.

Wouldn't even disagree he has some qualities of a douchebag....though if he makes a clear mistake and got called out he'd likely own it. Hell, a WR can drop a pass and he'll take part of the blame for it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is that you??? Lmao
I doubt Baker cares which conference is better. But since you said the NFC was seems like a fair question to ask how you come to that conclusion since the H2H was pretty much a draw.

Nothing? Again?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you've got nothing?

Some teams made playoffs this year with weak schedules. still counts....especially when you add to and win a playoff game, kid.

Wouldn't even disagree he has some qualities of a douchebag....though if he makes a clear mistake and got called out he'd likely own it. Hell, a WR can drop a pass and he'll take part of the blame for it.

Besides a weak schedule for the Browns last year and you pimpin the WFT… no I’ve got nothing Baker

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Baker cares which conference is better. But since you said the NFC was seems like a fair question to ask how you come to that conclusion since the H2H was pretty much a draw.

Nothing? Again?

Well you have the defending champs and Tom Brady. You have the Packers who have been the only really solid consistent team. You have the only Division that had 3 teams in the playoffs.

*edit Conference lol

Looks like nothing again Baker

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides a weak schedule for the Browns last year and you pimpin the WFT… no I’ve got nothing Baker
He also had a top 10 QBR and ranking per PFF on the season. Top 2-3 last 8-10 games. so there's that?

But if they want to move on from him I trust the GM to make the right call.

Don't be confused by the rational, objective comments, kid.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also had a top 10 QBR and ranking per PFF on the season. Top 2-3 last 8-10 games. so there's that?

But if they want to move on from him I trust the GM to make the right call.

Don't be confused by the rational, objective comments, kid.

Against…. Wait for it

Wait for it

A weak schedule. Lol can’t even admit it either

Comedy gold this is

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have the defending champs and Tom Brady. You have the Packers who have been the only really solid consistent team. You have the only Division that had 3 teams in the playoffs.

*edit Conference lol

Looks like nothing again Baker
Let me help. conferences consist of 16 teams each with 4 divisions of 4 teams each. Each conference will get 7 playoff teams. Because one division might get 3 could make that division stronger but how does it make the entire conference stronger, kid?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against…. Wait for it

Wait for it

A weak schedule. Lol can’t even admit it either

Comedy gold this is
Did admit the schedule was not that tough but guess what. other QBs played weak schedules and did not finish top 10 for the season or top 2-3 for last 8-10 games.

In addition, playing weak teams doesn't necessarily make it easy for the QB if that weak team plays good or really good defense like....wait for it....the WFT of the weak NFC East. what's kind of cute is you want to credit Baker for a really good game against Tennessee or even Dallas who have incredibly weak defenses.

Not a fan of logic, are ya Conference Boy.

Guess Burrow isn't anything special, right, since he won only 10 games as opposed to 11 and also did so against a weak schedule? Allen, too?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help. conferences consist of 16 teams each with 4 divisions of 4 teams each. Each conference will get 7 playoff teams. Because one division might get 3 could make that division stronger but how does it make the entire conference stronger, kid?

And there’s only 1 division that did it there mr douche

I mean… how am I supposed to take a Browns fans serious pimpin a WFT win last year?

Just the fact you’re pimpin last year screams mega douche. It’s all just so douchey

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did admit the schedule was not tat tough but guess what. other QBs played weak schedules and did not finish top 10 for the season or top 2-3 for last 8-10 games.

In addition, playing weak teams doesn't necessarily make it easy for the QB if that weak team plays good or really good defense like....wait for it....the WFT of the weak NFC East. what's kind of cute is you want to credit Baker for a really good game against Tennessee or even Dallas who have incredibly weak defenses.

Not a fan of logic, are ya Conference Boy.

Should I correct you spelling there? No
I won’t. Cuz I’m no douche

But it’s good you finally realize the Browns had an easy schedule last year. Did you get Baker posters on your wall after last year as well?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there’s only 1 division that did it there mr douche

I mean… how am I supposed to take a Browns fans serious pimpin a WFT win last year?

Just the fact you’re pimpin last year screams mega douche. It’s all just so douchey
Ok, so that "1 division" is pretty tough. Never said otherwise. Stay focused, kid.

FYI, that WFT was #2 in yards/game last season and 4 in points/game. But feel free to explain how that was supposed to help Baker's ranking and make it easier for him. Or, instead of manning up and just saying your logic was off base go millennial on me and deflect.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I correct you spelling there? No
I won’t. Cuz I’m no douche

But it’s good you finally realize the Browns had an easy schedule last year. Did you get Baker posters on your wall after last year as well?
If you want to correct my spelling, have at it. Problem is in my actual post I cannot see anything misspelled. Either way, I wouldn't do that by asking "should I correct YOU spelling", but that's me.

"finally realize"? I mean, i've said entire time schedule overall was pretty weak. Funniest thing in the thread was you crediting Baker's play against weak defenses and dismissing his play against a tough D.

That's priceless.