• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where was Rak?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't this guy want 10mil per season? Disappeared today.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't this guy want 10mil per season? Disappeared today.

Did you honestly buy into that whole "more pressure up front" crap? If it was possible wouldn't they have done it last season. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in the NFL the definition of crazy is lining up the same guys and expecting a different result. In the end (just substitute the bears for our team)

Dennis Green They Are Who We Thought They Were ...

www.[B]youtube[/B].com/watch?v=kw5UWqpcsDs

Last edited by a moderator:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston called great plays. Fitz got rid of the ball within seconds. There was no opportunity for sacks. We failed to move our secondary to bump coverage so the slants and quick hits were wide open.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston called great plays. Fitz got rid of the ball within seconds. There was no opportunity for sacks. We failed to move our secondary to bump coverage so the slants and quick hits were wide open.

Find that J. Haslett interview where he stated categorically that playing 5 to 10 yards off of the receiver is exactly what he wants. No chance to use bump coverage, given the current NFL team penchant to have QB's get rid of the ball quickly, his method is, by design, a failed one.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where was kerrigan today ? where was murphy the replacement ?

Kerrigan played, in fact he caused the fumble late in the game, therefore fulfilling his one very good play per game average.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerrigan played, in fact he caused the fumble late in the game, therefore fulfilling his one very good play per game average.

well stymie i was looking for pass rush 1 sacks four qb hits by the team and we were supposed to have this great murphy , rak and kerrigan thing going but we didnt

so far more haslett talk and no in game action looks like the same passive crap we had last season (at least game one )

i will let it play out some more

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well stymie i was looking for pass rush 1 sacks four qb hits by the team and we were supposed to have this great murphy , rak and kerrigan thing going but we didnt

so far more haslett talk and no in game action looks like the same passive crap we had last season (at least game one )

Again I will point out, the defense gave up 10 points. As a team we ave up 17 points total. Seven other teams gave up 17 points or less so far this weekend. All things considered, I dont think you can even begin to hint the defense was a problem today.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good call about being patient, my feeling though is that like yours, there is going to continue to be more of the same, we'll see!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I will point out, the defense gave up 10 points. As a team we ave up 17 points total. Seven other teams gave up 17 points or less so far this weekend. All things considered, I dont think you can even begin to hint the defense was a problem today.

and again i will say in a low scoring game the defense didnt get pressure , didnt get short fields , allowed field position to be flipped and didnt get TO's

is the loss all on the defense ? no i think they did fairly well . but they made key mistakes too

but you wont concede that this loss isnt all Rg3 and when i point out mistakes the defense made then i look like i am bashing them

the defense played well enough to win but Special teams and the offensive TO's hurt the cause

it was a TEAM loss not an RG3 loss

Rg3 put a bomb on garcon he should have caught but garcon misplayed it . paul erased another shot with a fumble

Rg3 screwed the pooch on his fumble

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering we refused to jam, the defense played great. ST and offense let us down often. The two blocked kicks were devastating! It was a...laugh to keep from crying game. Honestly the playcalling was great at one point, we just kept running...but the fumble handoff and TE fumble killed any momentum

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and again i will say in a low scoring game the defense didnt get pressure , didnt get short fields , allowed field position to be flipped and didnt get TO's

is the loss all on the defense ? no i think they did fairly well . but they made key mistakes too

but you wont concede that this loss isnt all Rg3 and when i point out mistakes the defense made then i look like i am bashing them

the defense played well enough to win but Special teams and the offensive TO's hurt the cause

it was a TEAM loss not an RG3 loss

Rg3 put a bomb on garcon he should have caught but garcon misplayed it . paul erased another shot with a fumble

Rg3 screwed the pooch on his fumble

Actually RG3 put a bomb on Roberts, but didn't they say that he was out of bounds

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hatcher looked good. just a little positive note.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me to understand. The D gave up 7 points on a play that was obviously a one person break down. The entire rest of the game they gave up three points. Is that not good football? Would you settle for giving up only 10 points a game? I'm thinking this is an easy answer.

What bomb to Garcon? Must have been on a pee break for that one. Garcon dropped a ball?

Mskins

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense did the job : keep the team in the game and in position to win. But the coahing staff kept talking how the pass rush would be improved with a more aggressive scheme, the additions of Hatcher and Murphy and a better coaching by Brian Baker. And we saw nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My whole point of this thread was that Rak did nothing yesterday and he wants huge money. Kerrigan had a huge FF to give us a chance.