• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where the fuck is the rest of BBN

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant possibly be the only Kentucky fan on here. Wake up BBN. Ready to whip some Citrus Bowl ass.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant possibly be the only Kentucky fan on here. Wake up BBN. Ready to whip some Citrus Bowl ass.

You aren't.

I don't say much about cfb, so I can't really tell you if there are many Cats fans talking cfb here.
Nevertheless, welcome and Go Cats!!!

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't.

I don't say much about cfb, so I can't really tell you if there are many Cats fans talking cfb here.
Nevertheless, welcome and Go Cats!!!
There's another member of BBN. Go Big Blue!

Looking forward to the Seton Hall game next weekend. Give us a solid litmus test. This team still just seems incredibly incohesive, notably on fast breaks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's another member of BBN. Go Big Blue!

Looking forward to the Seton Hall game next weekend. Give us a solid litmus test. This team still just seems incredibly incohesive, notably on fast breaks.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that game, too, but I'm looking forward to UNC in a few weeks even more.
I'm at a point with Cal's teams I'm surprised if there's much of any cohesion before the new year.
There may be glimpses of it, but nothing consistent.
When you have to put a mostly new team together year after year, that becomes somewhat inevitable.

Nice av, btw.
I will never get over that "controversy." :lol:

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that game, too, but I'm looking forward to UNC in a few weeks even more.
I'm at a point with Cal's teams I'm surprised if there's much of any cohesion before the new year.
There may be glimpses of it, but nothing consistent.
When you have to put a mostly new team together year after year, that becomes somewhat inevitable.

Nice av, btw.
I will never get over that "controversy." :lol:
lol only UK fans will glance at it and immediately make the connection.

Yeah, this early in the season it's always growing pains. Im just hopingnone of these next big December games sees the proverbial light go off on defense. Whenever our best teams finally take off, its when its all hands on deck on D. Offense just flows naturally out of that. We clearly dont have any issues scoring, it just doesnt look very polished. Yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol only UK fans will glance at it and immediately make the connection.

Yeah, this early in the season it's always growing pains. Im just hopingnone of these next big December games sees the proverbial light go off on defense. Whenever our best teams finally take off, its when its all hands on deck on D. Offense just flows naturally out of that. We clearly dont have any issues scoring, it just doesnt look very polished. Yet.

I still have a hat with the penis tongue. Unfortunately, I won't wear it, not because of the tongue, but because the hat is just too busy with other stuff embroidered all over it (my family sent it to me). I won't ever get rid of it, though.

I've tried to learn to be patient at the beginning of seasons ... not let myself get too frustrated. Some games I have more success with that than others.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a hat with the penis tongue. Unfortunately, I won't wear it, not because of the tongue, but because the hat is just too busy with other stuff embroidered all over it (my family sent it to me). I won't ever get rid of it, though.

I've tried to learn to be patient at the beginning of seasons ... not let myself get too frustrated. Some games I have more success with that than others.
Oh I go apeshit during football games. I've been pretty even keel about where we are in hoops mostly because of how good the football has been. But now it's full focus on that, and Reid and Keldon are doing their thing, Herro seems to be coming on, but no one else I feel like we can really count on consistently. Nick Richards.....I don't even know what to say about him. He just doesn't seem to get it.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif