• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is ELYEAH82?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: :confused2: Dude hasn't been around since September..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody called him a few names and pissed him off. He pm'd me about it, but there was nothing I can do. :noidea:

Said he was going to leave.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The college FB Fags talked a lot of shit to him and he got pissed and left, we all know they get special treatment here anyway..If you talk shit back they just cry and ban you, it's like an elite club for douchebags.. The college football forum here = bigger joke than espn...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody called him a few names and pissed him off. He pm'd me about it, but there was nothing I can do. :noidea:

Said he was going to leave.

Seems there's a lot of things you can't do.. I pm'd you about 2 months ago askin if we can clean up all the shit on the Oregon Ducks board and you didn't even have enough respect to tell me fuck you..

Oh well no biggie, There's a reason why a lot of the older posters here are rapidly disappearing. Cool board Idea all in all, just the same people that made espn miserable do the same thing here..

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wondering that, myself. I sent a PM to him last month, check that.. two months, ago, and he didn't respond. He is a good guy, wish El had stuck around

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The college FB Fags talked a lot of shit to him and he got pissed and left, we all know they get special treatment here anyway..If you talk shit back they just cry and ban you, it's like an elite club for douchebags.. The college football forum here = bigger joke than espn...

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems there's a lot of things you can't do.. I pm'd you about 2 months ago askin if we can clean up all the shit on the Oregon Ducks board and you didn't even have enough respect to tell me fuck you..

Oh well no biggie, There's a reason why a lot of the older posters here are rapidly disappearing. Cool board Idea all in all, just the same people that made espn miserable do the same thing here..

Ouch...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha Hey, I cant see everything! lol