• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been absent from this board for a while. Came back a couple weeks ago and this place seems like a ghost town compared to a couple years ago. Is there a new forum everyone switched to? And Go DAWGS

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been absent from this board for a while. Came back a couple weeks ago and this place seems like a ghost town compared to a couple years ago. Is there a new forum everyone switched to? And Go DAWGS
Georgia and Iowa?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Sister went to Iowa
Your sister
Right Right Right Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Sister went to Iowa
I'm sorry. ;) j/k

That's cool. My sister went to SCSU, which sucks, because me and her husband hate SCSU's hockey team. She's a good wife though, grew up sort of a Gopher fan so now she's a supportive wife and cheers for the Gophers, sort of, lol. Don't think she feels any attachment to SCSU? They both have Vikings Season Tickets, so they are more into that. So my family is all united as Gopher fans despite only my mother having gone there.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. ;) j/k

That's cool. My sister went to SCSU, which sucks, because me and her husband hate SCSU's hockey team. She's a good wife though, grew up sort of a Gopher fan so now she's a supportive wife and cheers for the Gophers, sort of, lol. Don't think she feels any attachment to SCSU? They both have Vikings Season Tickets, so they are more into that. So my family is all united as Gopher fans despite only my mother having gone there.
Hey, you got a quarter?

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. ;) j/k

Kinnick (sp?) stadium is the only college football game i have been to outside of tSEC. But i know U of Minn pretty good. I worked on the dental lab in Moos Tower. I thought the tunnel system was pretty cool. You can walk underground all the way to the stadium.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinnick (sp?) stadium is the only college football game i have been to outside of tSEC. But i know U of Minn pretty good. I worked on the dental lab in Moos Tower. I thought the tunnel system was pretty cool. You can walk underground all the way to the stadium.
Kinnick Stadium was named after a player who tried to get onto the Gophers fb team, but Coach Bierman turned him away. Not Bierman's best move, and to add insult to injury, Bierman's worse season at Minnesota was 1939, the Gophers went 3-4-1, just barely losing all 4 games by close margins and winning the 3 games by big margins. I can only imagine how 1939 had gone for the Gophers had they had Kinnick in the lineup, and 1937 and 1938 as well, they conf Conf Titles both years but lost 2 games each year. With Nile in the lineup, who knows how good Minnesota could have been over those 3 years between the 3 peat from 34-36 and the b2b in 40 and 41. Nile would have been there the 3 years inbetween, and the Gopher stadium might be named after him instead of Iowa's? lol

But at least Iowa was able to recognize his potential. Georgia's one of about a dozen states I haven't been to yet. Pretty nice down there? Bet it's warmer than friggin Minnesota in February, lol.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinnick Stadium was named after a player who tried to get onto the Gophers fb team, but Coach Bierman turned him away. Not Bierman's best move, and to add insult to injury, Bierman's worse season at Minnesota was 1939, the Gophers went 3-4-1, just barely losing all 4 games by close margins and winning the 3 games by big margins. I can only imagine how 1939 had gone for the Gophers had they had Kinnick in the lineup, and 1937 and 1938 as well, they conf Conf Titles both years but lost 2 games each year. With Nile in the lineup, who knows how good Minnesota could have been over those 3 years between the 3 peat from 34-36 and the b2b in 40 and 41. Nile would have been there the 3 years inbetween, and the Gopher stadium might be named after him instead of Iowa's? lol

But at least Iowa was able to recognize his potential. Georgia's one of about a dozen states I haven't been to yet. Pretty nice down there? Bet it's warmer than friggin Minnesota in February, lol.
Stay 30 miles away from the shithole that is Atlanta and Georgia is about the best state in the union

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer this question as others have failed to do, no one here really talks sports anymore as all of the toxic political nonsense has seeped its way into this website as the main action. So most sports fans just took their posting to their own team or conference forum sites. There are still a few of us CFB fans here but the sports sections are pretty much dead these days.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. ;) j/k

Southern Connecticut State?

Status
Not open for further replies.