• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where Dallas has messed up

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, the road to the Super Bowl is Tampa Bay if you are in the NFC or Kansas City if you are in the AFC. Dallas has invested too much in Dak Prescott. Should have been building a top-Tier defense with all that money spent on Prescott. Getting involved in a shoot-out against Brady or Mahommes is a crap shoot that Dallas will not often win. Dallas was lucky it was as close as it was, Brady had a few dropped passes that would have caused this to be a blowout.
This goes for most teams that are focusing on offense. If Brady or Mahommes stay healthy, you had better be able to stop them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, the road to the Super Bowl is Tampa Bay if you are in the NFC or Kansas City if you are in the AFC. Dallas has invested too much in Dak Prescott. Should have been building a top-Tier defense with all that money spent on Prescott. Getting involved in a shoot-out against Brady or Mahommes is a crap shoot that Dallas will not often win. Dallas was lucky it was as close as it was, Brady had a few dropped passes that would have caused this to be a blowout.
This goes for most teams that are focusing on offense. If Brady or Mahommes stay healthy, you had better be able to stop them.
There's a fair argument many teams over pays their QB to the detriment of their defense.

Funny you bring up Brady's dropped passes, yet ignore Dak's.

Hell, without doing a play by play review, I'd bet Lamb dropped more passes than all Tampa WRs did.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly take by the op. If they didn't pay Dak, someone would have. Even if they got another QB for much less, the extra 10 mil wouldn't suddenly allow Dallas to build an elite defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly take by the op. If they didn't pay Dak, someone would have. Even if they got another QB for much less, the extra 10 mil wouldn't suddenly allow Dallas to build an elite defense.
I think it's more about Dalton not being resigned over Dak than anything else.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. The Patriot dynasty existed because Brady did not insist on being the highest-paid QB in the league. He allowed his team to be built around him.

Quarterbacks have gotten too greedy. So have some other position players.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. I have to remember every one of her posts has some backward ass angle towards Dalton.

So, what team becomes her favorite next season? I doubt he'll still be a Bear. Maybe he can back up Josh Allen like his predecessor?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what team becomes her favorite next season? I doubt he'll still be a Bear. Maybe he can back up Josh Allen like his predecessor?
Who knows. I hope he goes to someone in the NFC West besides the Cardinals so she can bring that bad guarantee mojo to a division foe.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more about Dalton not being resigned over Dak than anything else.
could you imagine if the Pats hired Dalton when he left us?

The pats would win 7 superbowls in a row!
Isnt that right @mrschaney

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the OP is talking about Dallas is doing great!

Have another glass, Jerry!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a fair argument many teams over pays their QB to the detriment of their defense.

Funny you bring up Brady's dropped passes, yet ignore Dak's.

Hell, without doing a play by play review, I'd bet Lamb dropped more passes than all Tampa WRs did.
This.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Chiefs decimated their roster to absorb Mahome's deal? Big Ben was paid very well, they still managed to field good teams for a long time. Without Dak the Boys win 4 games.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean there is a couple of elite teams in the league that will be tough for any team to beat?

How could we let this happen? .

I bet that clown Goodell has something to do with it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. I hope he goes to someone in the NFC West besides the Cardinals so she can bring that bad guarantee mojo to a division foe.

It could only be as a backup (basically anywhere in the league at this point) unless he's a bridge QB to an incoming rookie somewhere.