• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are the Dak Prescott fans now?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you're football stupid based on your posts in this thread

I tried to be nice with the uninformed remark
I see you are making new friends here.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Mrs. GnG gave the dress maker extra time on the computer today.

Those dresses aren't going to make themselves.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will throw my support behind you to run any team other than the Cowboys. Go apply and give them my name as a reference.

Ok then, I may not be the “Manster” NFL gooroo you seem to think you are. But I do know if you throw 35-40 mil at a mid-grade QB like Dak is the quality of the rest of the team goes to shit. But hey you seem like the kind of guy that is happy with a 6-6 team.

The one thing I liked about Brady is he did not get greedy, he kept his salary reasonable, so the team could afford quality players to support him.

Look what happened to the Ravens after joe signed his big contract, he lost the receivers that made him look good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then, I may not be the “Manster” NFL gooroo you seem to think you are. But I do know if you throw 35-40 mil at a mid-grade QB like Dak is the quality of the rest of the team goes to shit. But hey you seem like the kind of guy that is happy with a 6-6 team.

The one thing I liked about Brady is he did not get greedy, he kept his salary reasonable, so the team could afford quality players to support him.

Look what happened to the Ravens after joe signed his big contract, he lost the receivers that made him look good.
I disagree with your evaluation of Dak and I haven't seen him being offered 35-40M nor have I seen any justified reports he's asking for 35-40M.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like in waiting we will be in the 37-40 mil range.
If we would have signed him before/beginning of the season, it would have mirrored Goffs contract.
The Current Cowboys QB was confident in himself & waited. Bad move on the Cowboys & smart move on him.
Outside of Mahomes & the way current contracts are for QBsin the NFL. Dak wins, & deserved it. (for his risk that Goff or Wentz was not willing to take) Otherwise I am sure he would have ended up with Goffs deal. (literally)

Everybody quit thinking like a team has/had a choice.
If you draft a Franchise QB no matter what. You will resign him in this league. Anyone thinking different. Doesnt understand the NFL or the cap.