• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Rams Fans and what did they do to Stafford?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Rams lost key guys at too important of positions. Whitworth plays the 2nd most important offensive position. He replacement was below average. They have a guy starting at LG, who is so bad Shannon Sharpe said the Rams might as well have a couch for the guy for all the watching and not performing he is doing.

OBJ was their second best WR, Robinson has been a decent replacement, but doesn't make as many plays as OBJ nor become a vocal leader like OBJ became during the postseason.

O'Connell was the play caller and has been a good head coach for the Vikings.

Von Miller was the Rams 2nd best pass rusher, his replacement are a bunch of kids who really haven't produced.

Losses like that will affect a team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just rename this the Ram snivel thread?

OMG, I haven't seen this much crying and these many excuses for a team, Ram fans said were going to be the next dynasty. I guess there were the ghosts of Seahawk and Eagle fans after their SB hangovers. That was bad, but this is pondering on ridiculousness.

Got to take a moment here just to say I told you so, if I can ever stop crying.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just rename this the Ram snivel thread?

OMG, I haven't seen this much crying and these many excuses for a team, Ram fans said were going to be the next dynasty. I guess there were the ghosts of Seahawk and Eagle fans after their SB hangovers. That was bad, but this is pondering on ridiculousness.

Got to take a moment here just to say I told you so, if I can ever stop crying.
Yep. The amount of crying about injuries is comical. Almost every team is going through similar injury woes. It's the NFL. Heck, they are not even top 5 on the most injured teams. "but our offensive line" :violin:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most fans aren't allowed to trump with the injury excuses

Wouldn't you just know the ram fans have a special permit.
You should check out the team board if you want a good laugh.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Rams lost key guys at too important of positions. Whitworth plays the 2nd most important offensive position. He replacement was below average. They have a guy starting at LG, who is so bad Shannon Sharpe said the Rams might as well have a couch for the guy for all the watching and not performing he is doing.

OBJ was their second best WR, Robinson has been a decent replacement, but doesn't make as many plays as OBJ nor become a vocal leader like OBJ became during the postseason.

O'Connell was the play caller and has been a good head coach for the Vikings.

Von Miller was the Rams 2nd best pass rusher, his replacement are a bunch of kids who really haven't produced.

Losses like that will affect a team.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with the current oc?

He’s the only one to make the kentucky offense explosive, and they’ve collapsed without him
He is only an OC in title. Everyone knows McVay calls the offensive plays and admitted he is not giving it up.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The amount of crying about injuries is comical. Almost every team is going through similar injury woes. It's the NFL. Heck, they are not even top 5 on the most injured teams. "but our offensive line" :violin:

No team is less equipped to handle injuries than the Rams. They have sacrificed depth for stars in a way we have never seen before. It got them a superbowl, and this year is the first year they can't push the bill to a later date.

I don't think injuries are being used as an excuse for the team, just the reality that the team can't absorb the losses.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is only an OC in title. Everyone knows McVay calls the offensive plays and admitted he is not giving it up.

Seems weird to bring in someone from the outside on that case

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams have started a different OL combination in every game this season.

That is 4 more combination than 4 teams at 7.

You aren’t going to win games with your 3rd and 4th string OL guys playing. They have had so many injuries, they are starting multiple guys that weren’t even on the team to start the season.

Mahomes couldn’t win games with the Rams OL.

Then, they lost their 2 starting WR’s and their QB, and now Donald.

No one is crying. It’s the NFL, and injuries happen. But not to on position group so extensively.

Show me another team that started the season with a different OL every game and had a winning record.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems weird to bring in someone from the outside on that case
Agreed, but it’s just a glorified title, because he has no ultimate say in anything, so it really doesn’t matter who they bring in because McVay is too egotistical to listen anyway.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but it’s just a glorified title, because he has no ultimate say in anything, so it really doesn’t matter who they bring in because McVay is too egotistical to listen anyway.

Yeah. That’s also why just promoting from within makes sense. Since it doesn’t matter

Really sad to see since he’s a bright dude but is taking too much on and has a really capable oc who can help

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. That’s also why just promoting from within makes sense. Since it doesn’t matter

Really sad to see since he’s a bright dude but is taking too much on and has a really capable oc who can help
They didn’t have a good OC option in house.

The Rams coaching staff has been poached pretty good the past 3-4 seasons and left the staff thin.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t have a good OC option in house.

The Rams coaching staff has been poached pretty good the past 3-4 seasons and left the staff thin.

Fair enough

My point was more if he wasn’t gonna listen to the new oc anyway, may as well just promote from within