• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's With All tOSU Posters Trying To Get Street Cred For Beating Cincinnati?

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Play nobody all season and wax-on about how ranking should have nothing to do with the strength of the competition. lol

Whatevs...I don't give a fuck. I'm just glad my alma mater doesn't play the shit schedule game hoping to make $$ on a top bowl game because a LOT of good football would be missed.

The Gators might have lost to Auburn on Sat (no way, stomped) but the joy was watching the game. The same goes for LSUx this Sat and the same goes for Georgia...and even a spirited Mizzou and USC and FSUx.

What a waste of a football season - spent playing dogshit and wondering if being healthy and rested is enough to beat a team who actually had a football season.

Now we know why Florida football has been largely irrelevant since Urbs left. You’re starting to sound like Tennessee fans to excuse your mediocrity. Not a good look.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Play nobody all season and wax-on about how ranking should have nothing to do with the strength of the competition. lol

Whatevs...I don't give a fuck. I'm just glad my alma mater doesn't play the shit schedule game hoping to make $$ on a top bowl game because a LOT of good football would be missed.

The Gators might have lost to Auburn on Sat (no way, stomped) but the joy was watching the game. The same goes for LSUx this Sat and the same goes for Georgia...and even a spirited Mizzou and USC and FSUx.

What a waste of a football season - spent playing dogshit and wondering if being healthy and rested is enough to beat a team who actually had a football season.

Who's to say Barn is any better than MSU?

Its all subjective.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC fans still trying to get cred for beating Texas A&M?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC fans still trying to get cred for beating Texas A&M?
k-pow-e1506953668937.png