• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT'S GOOD BITCHES?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be funny seeing so many ppl liking Mikey again...funny and weird.

Like taking that girl back that you're pretty sure fucked one of your buddies. You're digging getting the action back but in the back of your mind....that little splinter is still there...itching...reminding you.

Recruiting. Diaco. Bookie. Get ready.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike is gone after this year and unless he turns in a top 10 total defense he can fuck right off.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time u post again jackazz
This place is dildos in the offseason.

If I want to read eleventy-billion AG threads I'll go camp in the PF.

Fall/Summer camp is the beginning of my piqued interest.

Game on.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer and titties

Just answering your question

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It don't matter.

They could rank us 128th...it don't fucking matter.

The Lincoln Riley dynasty is here, and Mikey Stoops realizes he really wants to be on this train when it starts rolling.

TOOT TOOT MFERS!
Hopefully Stoops gets a contract extension. :)

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop trolling team boards
48823122.jpg

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Stoops gets a contract extension. :)
Well...that my friend might be exactly what you want, or actually nothing anyone outside of the OU fan base wants.

That has been the discussion topic at hand. Similar discussions have been well documented in the texico troubles of late..."IT'S THE COACHES", "NO...IT'S THE TALENT", "YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, IT'S THE CULTURE WITHIN THE PROGRAM" etc, etc.

There is the faction that wants Mike Stoops gone no matter what.
1. He's a throwback and can't grasp the new schemes.
2. His temper precludes him from making good decisions.
3. Can't or won't recruit.
4. Can't evaluate or develop talent.
5. Nepotism should end now that Bob's retired.

I think a Forest Gump approach is applicable...maybe it's multiple or varying amounts of some/all of those things above.

One thing can be said, the recruiting is definitely on the upswing. I think our talent was a few slots below what it should have been defensively for quite a while now and I can provide some solid evidence to back that up.

Bob was accused many times of playing favoritism with his upperclassmen. Too often people thought there were talented kids that weren't getting their fair share of playing time. That isn't the case any longer. It is truly moving toward a meritocratic system now. If you show you are the man, you're gonna play.

I'm generally VERY excited about the future of OU football, and I haven't been able to say that for a while.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that my friend might be exactly what you want, or actually nothing anyone outside of the OU fan base wants.

That has been the discussion topic at hand. Similar discussions have been well documented in the texico troubles of late..."IT'S THE COACHES", "NO...IT'S THE TALENT", "YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, IT'S THE CULTURE WITHIN THE PROGRAM" etc, etc.

There is the faction that wants Mike Stoops gone no matter what.
1. He's a throwback and can't grasp the new schemes.
2. His temper precludes him from making good decisions.
3. Can't or won't recruit.
4. Can't evaluate or develop talent.
5. Nepotism should end now that Bob's retired.

I think a Forest Gump approach is applicable...maybe it's multiple or varying amounts of some/all of those things above.

One thing can be said, the recruiting is definitely on the upswing. I think our talent was a few slots below what it should have been defensively for quite a while now and I can provide some solid evidence to back that up.

Bob was accused many times of playing favoritism with his upperclassmen. Too often people thought there were talented kids that weren't getting their fair share of playing time. That isn't the case any longer. It is truly moving toward a meritocratic system now. If you show you are the man, you're gonna play.

I'm generally VERY excited about the future of OU football, and I haven't been able to say that for a while.

There was also a large number of people that wanted Venables out and Mike to come back from Arizona. That happened and now Venables looks like the best defensive coordinator of all time and Mike looks horrible.
I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Clemson is pumping out first round defensive talent and OU isn't.