• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's a good glove

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never gave them much thought. Just grap what ever cheap glove and wear it out.

At the range yesterday working through a laundry basket full of balls and my cheapo glove kept slipping. Going to buy a new glove today.

Any recommendations?

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Trojan worked so well I spent the last 18 years raising a kid
Should of got the smallest one so it wouldnt fall off... or maybe one of the longs skinny balloons they make animals and shit out of.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Trojan worked so well I spent the last 18 years raising a kid

That's what you get when you take it from the female (I swear baby it's brand new).... (minus the pen prick holes i put in it)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never gave them much thought. Just grap what ever cheap glove and wear it out.

At the range yesterday working through a laundry basket full of balls and my cheapo glove kept slipping. Going to buy a new glove today.

Any recommendations?

I like these responses...lol

In this heat hitting that many balls, you probably need a couple of gloves and rotate them.

I like these...the mesh part over the knuckles and top of fingers with leather on the palm side work for me...breath and grip. Kind of pricey so I normally wait until they drop down to $15 then I'll buy 3 or 4 for the yr.

Callaway Mens X Spann Golf Gloves | TGW.com

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this heat hitting that many balls, you probably need a couple of gloves and rotate them.

I like these...the mesh part over the knuckles and top of fingers with leather on the palm side work for me...breath and grip. Kind of pricey so I normally wait until they drop down to $15 then I'll buy 3 or 4 for the yr.

I have always liked Callaway gloves. I am coming to the end of life with an Under Armour glove that wasn't too bad.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bought those exact gloves. Came in a two-pack. Much more comfortable than the ones I was using. Better grip. No blisters.

Been hitting a shit load of balls working on swing mechanics. So much I have to relearn. Getting a little more consistent. Finally stopped pushing the ball. Just trying to get the long irons straightened out and I'll be happy. Hip turn and lag need some work.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bought those exact gloves. Came in a two-pack. Much more comfortable than the ones I was using. Better grip. No blisters.

Been hitting a shit load of balls working on swing mechanics. So much I have to relearn. Getting a little more consistent. Finally stopped pushing the ball. Just trying to get the long irons straightened out and I'll be happy. Hip turn and lag need some work.

Callaway makes another one similar to that one, and I'm play it now.

I said I was going to really start working on my swing again, but this heat when I get off work says IDT that's a good idea....lol. Then the next thing you know it's Sat...time to tee it up again. We're in that afternoon thunderstorm weather pattern right now anyway so it's hit or miss.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callaway makes another one similar to that one, and I'm play it now.

I said I was going to really start working on my swing again, but this heat when I get off work says IDT that's a good idea....lol. Then the next thing you know it's Sat...time to tee it up again. We're in that afternoon thunderstorm weather pattern right now anyway so it's hit or miss.
Well I'm back at it after laying off a few years but I'm committed. Spending the summer working on my swing. At the range 1-2 times a week. Just ordered a net and a hitting mat so that I can build a spot on the back of my property where I can hit some shag balls every day. Thinking about reaching out for some lessons to help me work out the kinks.

Thought I spent too much on the new pings but finally got to where I can hit them pretty consistently...W-6 anyway. 5-4 irons need some work.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm back at it after laying off a few years but I'm committed. Spending the summer working on my swing. At the range 1-2 times a week. Just ordered a net and a hitting mat so that I can build a spot on the back of my property where I can hit some shag balls every day. Thinking about reaching out for some lessons to help me work out the kinks.

Thought I spent too much on the new pings but finally got to where I can hit them pretty consistently...W-6 anyway. 5-4 irons need some work.

My lowest ever index was 7.9...so I've never been a great player, but now I'm in the 12-13 range and I'm not thrilled with that level. My driving is probably close to my peak game, but my iron play and short game are not so I know exactly where you're coming from with the irons.

I'm not overly concerned with my SG...but, I've given some thought to a lesson for my irons. I'm competitive with my group, but everyone has had that sub 80 round this season but me....that's starting to bother me a little.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but everyone has had that sub 80 round this season but me....that's starting to bother me a little.

Fuck em, nobody needs friends like that, find other people to golf with.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...well they also have >90 rounds every now and then, that's win I take the money! LY I hit 77 once, 78, 79 about 3 times...this yr...nothing better than 80....yet.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...well they also have >90 rounds every now and then, that's win I take the money! LY I hit 77 once, 78, 79 about 3 times...this yr...nothing better than 80....yet.

I can't stay focused enough to get into the 70's. Once the legs get tired my game goes to hell.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Noteworthy...I do have a plan B to fall back on...a cash cow, always wants to bet...$10 a side...and he ALWAYS sucks on the front for some reason. Then finds his game on the back and I have to grind to avoid the tie and get in the money....lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stay focused enough to get into the 70's. Once the legs get tired my game goes to hell.

Oh yeah...tell me about it.

I struggle to stay focused in these 90+ deg days with heat index near 100.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure it was yours?
Yep. Even though it was with my first wife. she was fine until our kid was born. After that she went full crazy. Which is why she is now my ex-wife. If there was a second kid with her I would have had a paternity test

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My lowest ever index was 7.9...so I've never been a great player, but now I'm in the 12-13 range and I'm not thrilled with that level. My driving is probably close to my peak game, but my iron play and short game are not so I know exactly where you're coming from with the irons.

I'm not overly concerned with my SG...but, I've given some thought to a lesson for my irons. I'm competitive with my group, but everyone has had that sub 80 round this season but me....that's starting to bother me a little.
Don't really have a group right now. I used to play every weekend. Never really had lessons but started playing with some guys that acted like Christ died for Golf. They taught me a lot and I learned on the fly. I usually averaged in the mid to low 80's around the time tht I got too busy to play. Now that I'm getting back into it I'm frustrated that I can't just hit the ball straight without thinking about it anymore. When I tried out the new pings every single one was a push fade. Not the clubs fault. Years of shitty swing mechanics being masked my cheap forgiving irons. Now that I've been getting the swing mechanics ironed out I'm finding that the new irons have a lot more accuracy and precision than my old ones when I hit them right. Getting fitted was a big help. So much to work on but it's my new obsession.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real answer is stop being a pussy and don't wear a glove.