• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's a game you wish would be made but know it may never see the light of day?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesnt include games that were cancelled or games that are in the preplanning stages. These are games that are in everyone's minds that they'd want to see.

My list:
Mario Kart in the vein of Smash Brothers.
-Imagine seeing Snake and Sonic racing with Mario in the same game

A proper horror fighting game with multiple IPs
-If they can give us DLC for Freddy, Jason etc they can give us a fleshed out horror fighting experience. It would sell.

More Sega sports titles
-They did one which revolved around tennis but that was back during the Xbox 360 days. Imagine Team Sonic vs Team Streets of Rage in a 5v5 basketball game.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll start with Half Life 3 off the bat but that’s more of a meme than anything, lemme think about it.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure how Star Wars Outlaws is gonna be, but I’ve wanted a Star Wars game to make me feel how Knights of the Old Republic made me feel when I first played it.

So basically a story driven SW RPG, doesn’t necessarily have to be turn based or use a d&d roll system but something in that vein.

All the “Jedi” games back in the Dark Forces era up to Fallen Order and Survivor just never scratched that itch I was looking for despite some of them being good, ah well maybe someday.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this is a weird one but I always kinda wanted an Oregon Trail that was 3D open world, so in a sense kinda like RDR/RDR2 but the OT formula.

That would probably not ever get made though, I doubt it would gauge much interest.