• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would your all time.....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just.....Oops forgot Tarkenton....which is what actually happened.

I'm not arguing Tarkenton's credentials, I saw him play.....I'm arguing how you are comparing different eras.....they now throw the ball 40+ times a game....different game, different rules, different stats......Fran shit himself vs the Steelers btw

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing Tarkenton's credentials, I saw him play.....I'm arguing how you are comparing different eras.....they now throw the ball 40+ times a game....different game, different rules, different stats......Fran shit himself vs the Steelers btw

We all get.....different era.....but we can;t down play these athletes today are on a totally different level than back in the day, a whole different level of size, speed, strength, so what a QB does now is far superior to what the old timers were doing.

Alabama would kick the 70's Steelers ass, way too big, way too fast.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigger, faster, stronger athletes today, they hit harder that what they did over 40 some years ago.

and they are hitting guys that are bigger faster and stronger than 40 years ago

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they are hitting guys that are bigger faster and stronger than 40 years ago

Yes everything about pro football today takes a higher quality of athlete. Put Aaron Donald vs 1970 offensive linemen.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me guys like Lyle Alazado ,Bill Kazmaier and Larry Allen over these weak pussies today.

Bill Kazmaier (think we are both spelling it wrong) would have been a total monstrosity in the NFL. He could have killed somebody.

In his book Alzado seriously believed nobody on earth could kick his ass, he wasn't afraid of anyone. As ee know he did box Ali, ah....sorta!

Larry Allen still the strongest O linemen to ever play.

Braun Strowman in the NFL, OUCH!!!!

You'll get no arguments from me pertaining to thoe three.