• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Ravens defense look like...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don’t think Mosley is as big a loss everyone thinks

Suggs could probably bag 5-6 sacks a yr until he's 40 it looks like so it's really a money issue...at some point BAL has to get some youth on the edge. They can get Suggs recent production for a lot less $.

Mosley? This is a blow imo, but I agree you can replace a tackling machine that's iffy in coverage.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggs could probably bag 5-6 sacks a yr until he's 40 it looks like so it's really a money issue...at some point BAL has to get some youth on the edge. They can get Suggs recent production for a lot less $.

Mosley? This is a blow imo, but I agree you can replace a tackling machine that's iffy in coverage.
yep agree on both parts. Now im a huge proponent of staying way from guys with achilles injuries. Especially someone you want playing sideline to sideline. BUt what would hicks price be. HE WONT be the same

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep agree on both parts. Now im a huge proponent of staying way from guys with achilles injuries. Especially someone you want playing sideline to sideline. BUt what would hicks price be. HE WONT be the same

Yep...Achilles used to be a career ending injury...now I guess with modern medicine that's changed because Suggs I want to say has suffered 2 Achilles tendon surgeries iirc. I know Brett Grimes, CB in TB was in ATL, he tore his AT and came back a year later and started for several seasons.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll look like one of @Oldschool739 's memes.....

So you crawled out of your bandwagon closet of shame for the support your pervert owner club after being AWOL and this is the best you can come up with....
:L:doh::crazy::rolleyes2::scratch::tsk:....Putrid !!!!
img

AND YET ANOTHER .....
get-references-from-html-built-with-template-literals.png

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they lose Mosley and Suggs?

We don't know for sure we will let both walk...Mosely, I don't care because he's not great and we have a few young guys that have done really well at the position, so it's not like he's Ray Lewis or something....He's gonna demand more than he's worth so he could walk...
Suggs on the other hand is a genuine leader on the finish stretch of his career and wants to finish as a Raven so I think he will be signed.....
Hate Weddle leaving, but I don't expect much out of this team this yr until Jackson is replaced with an NFL caliber QB.....So far, not liking DeCosta as GM.....:scratch::noidea::gaah:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know for sure we will let both walk...Mosely, I don't care because he's not great and we have a few young guys that have done really well at the position, so it's not like he's Ray Lewis or something....He's gonna demand more than he's worth so he could walk...
Suggs on the other hand is a genuine leader on the finish stretch of his career and wants to finish as a Raven so I think he will be signed.....
Hate Weddle leaving, but I don't expect much out of this team this yr until Jackson is replaced with an NFL caliber QB.....So far, not liking DeCosta as GM.....:scratch::noidea::gaah:
I would welcome Mosley or Suggs to the Cards. Suggs has several ties to AZ including a home in SCOTTSDALE.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would welcome Mosley or Suggs to the Cards. Suggs has several ties to AZ including a home in SCOTTSDALE.

He's part of the Lewis and Reed circle and wants to finish here so I think the F.O will make a good enough deal to keep him here a few more yrs....But money does cloud the senses many times so we'll see....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SP, I was referred for surgery heel spurs. I didn't like the sound of cutting my achilles tendon off and the stapling it back on. That zig-zag cut is an ugly fucker! Is a tear and repair that much worse then hacking it of with a scalpel (then buying a new car)?????

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SP, I was referred for surgery heel spurs. I didn't like the sound of cutting my achilles tendon off and the stapling it back on. That zig-zag cut is an ugly fucker! Is a tear and repair that much worse then hacking it of with a scalpel (then buying a new car)?????
Why aren’t they going through the plantar fascia

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren’t they going through the plantar fascia

It was on the back. Calcified into the Achilles. I declined surgery. I fixed it myself!

I took a 2X4 and beat the bone spur off. When the doctor x-rayed it it was gone. He said it was a bad idea - could have ruptured the Achilles. I told him so what, that would just be the same surgery. It's been 5 years - no return.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on the back. Calcified into the Achilles. I declined surgery. I fixed it myself!

I took a 2X4 and beat the bone spur off. When the doctor x-rayed it it was gone. He said it was a bad idea - could have ruptured the Achilles. I told him so what, that would just be the same surgery. It's been 5 years - no return.....
just curious? why wasnt there a faggot meme to f/u with this