• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What we have to do if Harsin leaves

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong rumors about Harsin possibly going to Missouri. It's a lot closer to his favorite recruiting ground, would be a new challenge for him and let's be honest he's heard the noise all year about how dissatisfied we've been with how we've played despite the wins. Might make him want a fresh start

I think we could still be in a good spot

First we have to call Pete, he might be wanting some time off but perhaps returning to relatively quiet Boise would be too tempting for him to pass up. He likely says no, but we have to take our shot.

If Pete says no, our next call needs to be to Kellen Moore. So far his experience has been all NFL, but he might want to move on to being a head coach and his head coach Jason Garrett will most definitely be fired from the Cowboys. Will the next Cowboys coach keep Moore? Moore was teammates with the guys on the Cowboys so I can't see him joining Garrett in New Jersey with the Giants. Perhaps we can convince him to come to Boise, plus no one wants to live in New Jersey. Once again need to take our shot until he says no.

If both have said no, our next and final call will be to Pete Kwiatkowski. He's been an up and comer and if we can get him he'd be in for the long haul. He's a very good coach and I think he could bring us to the promise land. I can't imagine he'd turn us down either.

If he does say no, fold the program

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong rumors about Harsin possibly going to Missouri. It's a lot closer to his favorite recruiting ground, would be a new challenge for him and let's be honest he's heard the noise all year about how dissatisfied we've been with how we've played despite the wins. Might make him want a fresh start

I think we could still be in a good spot

First we have to call Pete, he might be wanting some time off but perhaps returning to relatively quiet Boise would be too tempting for him to pass up. He likely says no, but we have to take our shot.

If Pete says no, our next call needs to be to Kellen Moore. So far his experience has been all NFL, but he might want to move on to being a head coach and his head coach Jason Garrett will most definitely be fired from the Cowboys. Will the next Cowboys coach keep Moore? Moore was teammates with the guys on the Cowboys so I can't see him joining Garrett in New Jersey with the Giants. Perhaps we can convince him to come to Boise, plus no one wants to live in New Jersey. Once again need to take our shot until he says no.

If both have said no, our next and final call will be to Pete Kwiatkowski. He's been an up and comer and if we can get him he'd be in for the long haul. He's a very good coach and I think he could bring us to the promise land. I can't imagine he'd turn us down either.

If he does say no, fold the program

I agree 1000%. First call Pete (almost assuredly a no from him), second call Moore, third call Kwiatkowski.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good both posters are spot on.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is not coming back to Boise but give him a call just to say hi

I could see Moore wanting to take the job.

Pete K has said he doesn’t want the pressure of head coach and is why he stepped down as DC at Washington.

I would call Andy Avalos third.
And Sanford forth.