• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to do?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I had a stacked team. We get to keep 5 keepers in a 12 team PPR league
I am keeping

QB Mahomes
WR Michael Thomas
WR JuJu SS

leaves two spots for these RBs to choose from

James Conner
David Johnson
Phillip Lindsay
Sony Michel

Right now I have it set with
James Conner & David Johnson with DJ as my only no brainer (he is staying on the team)

I dont know exactly how the Steelers will use Conner. if it was like last year. He would be a no brainer, but I hear he might be a RBBC

Phillip Lindsay I just have a feeling he may blow up, but I dont know how the Broncos are gonna use him either.

Sony Michel is on the Pats. So we never know what they are gonna do with their RBs

So 2 questions.
Has anyone heard anything on how the teams plan on using these guys
&
What 2 RBs would you keep.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not a conner fan... but even I have to say it is a no brainer to keep conner...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be Conner and Johnson and holy crap how the hell did they let you get away with that team in a 12 team league!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not big on Conner and don't have him rated too high personally but still a no-brainer. He is still way above Michel or Lindsay.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be Conner and Johnson and holy crap how the hell did they let you get away with that team in a 12 team league!!
Been in my league since 2003
No one ever dominates through the years.
Ironically when a team gets dominate for a year. They have never won the Championship.
One guy went undefeated in the regular season & lost the Championship game.
Last year I was blowing teams out in the regular season. I went 12-1 & lost in the playoffs (by less than 1 pt)
You have to take chances with waiver wires, because the whole league pays attention. So if you wait & see you are too late. A team I got last year was just kind of lucky the way things fell.

Matt Ryan was my keeper QB with Thomas & DJ.
JuJu was kind of under the radar before start of last season. In fact I was kind of worried on that pick.
Sony I drafted just thinking if the Pats actually used a high pick on him they must have plans for him.
Mahomes I pick in the mid rounds honestly because a lot of chief fans on here were glowing about his camp.

Conners I picked up off the waiver wire back when everyone still thought Bell would be there in week #1. I just took a chance early before someone else grabbed him. (turned out great for me)
Lindsay I saw him make a long run for a TD & how fast he was. I went & snagged him right after watching it, even though back then they were still saying their drafted RB was the starter. no one really even knew who lindsay was.

Before the season started none of us knew AB was gonna lose his mind & Juju was gonna be a 100+catch WR. but I knew he would be productive. Nor that Bell would sit out the whole season. Also as a funny irony. I played the team that had Bell in week 1 LOL