• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team will have the best offense in the NFL?

What team will have the best offense in the NFL?

• KC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TB

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • LA Rams

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • LA Chargers

• LV Raiders

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Denver

• GB

• Baltimore

• Cinci

• Philly

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dallas

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tater Salad

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self explanatory.

Vote and discuss.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean toward TB. Total talent level is the highest when healthy and Brady can make an offense look good when it’s not.
They been saying it for years but I can see this being the season he starts his decline.....and Gronk is gone. And Godwin is recovering from an ACL and MCL injury.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I wanna stick to my homer side I'd have to go with the Rams...

...lord, I HATE myself...:tsk:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going the Bills. Makes me a bit nervous that they lost their play caller, but just seems like this is Allen's year. Good weapons for him to work with, decent OL, and he adds that incredible element in the red zone of being one of the best short yardage QB's.

I guess some of this would depend on what you are using to qualify as the "best offense" though. Are we talking points per game? Points per drive? I could see Baltimore being the best points per drive offense in football this year, but because they will always lean into the run game with Lamar I doubt they ever finish as the top scoring offense.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left off Dallas. And they scored the most points and had the most yards of anyone last season. Just saying.

I am going to go with Buffalo. @cdumler7 says he is nervous because they lost their playcaller. I like them because they lost their playcaller. Daboll was not a good coordinator IMO. Never ran the ball enough. Reminded me of watching the Lions teams with Stafford. The only difference is that Allen basically forced him to run more often by tucking and running. A little more balance on that offense is exactly what they need to take it to the next level.

The only thing about them that would have me nervous is that no one will play as many games in crappy weather conditions as they will. They get to play at Ford field for Thanksgiving....then the next 6 games after that will all be cold weather games.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a Pats fan it damn sure aint us.

But I went with the Bucs

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left off Dallas. And they scored the most points and had the most yards of anyone last season. Just saying.

I am going to go with Buffalo. @cdumler7 says he is nervous because they lost their playcaller. I like them because they lost their playcaller. Daboll was not a good coordinator IMO. Never ran the ball enough. Reminded me of watching the Lions teams with Stafford. The only difference is that Allen basically forced him to run more often by tucking and running. A little more balance on that offense is exactly what they need to take it to the next level.

The only thing about them that would have me nervous is that no one will play as many games in crappy weather conditions as they will. They get to play at Ford field for Thanksgiving....then the next 6 games after that will all be cold weather games.
To be fair Dallas OL looks bad, and DJ really doesn’t like Dallas or Dak.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forgot about them......probably should have added them but they are going to have serious questions with their OL, losing Cooper, Gallup and Washington hurt.....I think they are going to regress this season and don't think they will be a top 5-8 offense, much less the best offense.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair Dallas OL looks bad, and DJ really doesn’t like Dallas or Dak.
Not true.

I'm a Raiders fan but also follow other teams, Dallas being one of them.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean toward TB. Total talent level is the highest when healthy and Brady can make an offense look good when it’s not.

I might be able to go there if Fournette hadn't shown up to camp a porker. They will struggle on the ground unless Rachaad White breaks out right away.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be able to go there if Fournette hadn't shown up to camp a porker. They will struggle on the ground unless Rachaad White breaks out right away.
Fournette has time to get in shape.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fournette has time to get in shape.
With all the pass catching weapons all they need to do is put a RB on the field once in a while

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OL is even marginally better than last year, you have Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon and Hurst....that's asking a lot of any defense

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OL is even marginally better than last year, you have Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon and Hurst....that's asking a lot of any defense

If they played in a different division, I could see picking them.

The AFCN is one of the better divisions in football. Could even argue they are one the best. But the one point about their division that I don’t think anyone will argue against is that they are hands down the best division in the league when it comes to defense if the teams stay healthy on that side of the ball.

They have a tough ass schedule. If you look back over the years at the teams that lead the league in scoring and they all have something in common: They played in weak ass divisions. And those divisions were usually pretty bad at defense. That isn’t the AFCN.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper it's the Bengals. I'm thinking they take one step forward on offense and maybe a step back on defense