• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What team is the biggest threat to KC winning their 7th straight AFC West title?

What team is the biggest threat to KC winning a 7 straight West title?

• Las Vegas

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Denver

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • LA Chargers

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Football festive potato salad

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self explanatory.

Vote and discuss.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far and away the Chargers, imo. I don't think the Broncos and Raiders are all that close either to the Chargers... on paper. Yes, I know... Chargers, paper, bad mojo.

I still favor the Chiefs in the division mainly because I do think Mahomes is simply that good and the coaching staff is very good, but it's not at all inconceivable the Chargers win it.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
denver
they finally get the qb they need have great 1/2 punch at rb and had the 3rd best D in the league last year:suds:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is the Broncos.

They had a top 10 defense last year and they are YOUNG so there is still a lot of room for growth there too. And it is hard to have a top 10 defense when you offense was as poor as theirs was last year.

And they had a lot of underrated signings this offseason to kind of fill in the gaps with Jones, Singleton and Turner (all players that are really, really solid at their respective positions despite most of the people not knowing who they are).

If Chubb (who didnt have a single sack last year on their top 10 defense) got and stayed healthy and Gregory stays healthy and un-suspended, they would flat out have a top 5 defense in the league.

And their offense is going to be to be top10 IMO. Once again a very underrated group along their OL especially after adding Turner to fill their only big weakness. Wilson will be playing behind the best OL he has ever played behind. And he has plenty of talent and will have a great running game.

This team stays healthy and they are going to be really, really, really good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is the Broncos.

They had a top 10 defense last year and they are YOUNG so there is still a lot of room for growth there too. And it is hard to have a top 10 defense when you offense was as poor as theirs was last year.

And they had a lot of underrated signings this offseason to kind of fill in the gaps with Jones, Singleton and Turner (all players that are really, really solid at their respective positions despite most of the people not knowing who they are).

If Chubb (who didnt have a single sack last year on their top 10 defense) got and stayed healthy and Gregory stays healthy and un-suspended, they would flat out have a top 5 defense in the league.

And their offense is going to be to be top10 IMO. Once again a very underrated group along their OL especially after adding Turner to fill their only big weakness. Wilson will be playing behind the best OL he has ever played behind. And he has plenty of talent and will have a great running game.

This team stays healthy and they are going to be really, really, really good.
I say Chargers, with the Broncos right there in a photo finish.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Chargers, with the Broncos right there in a photo finish.

I know I should say Chargers too.

....nothing based on their roster. Nothing based on their coaching. Nothing based on the personality of their players.

But I just have the feeling they are going to fall on their faces this year. Not be terrible or anything. And might even make the playoffs. But in terms of win totals I just have a bad feeling about them. Probably because that really is the history of the Chargers. Surprise one year.....disappoint the next.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turner is very good player... hated to see him leave Packers, but there was no cap space to keep him and Diva Boy he was protecting and Adams who I think Packers front office thought would come back.

Turner headed back to Broncos.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, I’d love to say Denver. But even with getting lucky and having a healthy year, I don’t think this is the year they win the division. It’s too much to ask with a new coaching staff plus Wilson being in his first year with all new teammates. But I do think they will be in the running going into the last 6 weeks of the season. (Looking at the schedule)

i like what the Chargers did in the off-season, so I’ll go with them.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as everyone else improved, I'm saying that KC is still their own worst enemy...I've always subscribed to the Rick Flair: To be the man, you got to beat the man...

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the Broncos.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a competitive division. Let’s say they split games. There is much more competition in AFC to look out for.

Good luck to teams that survive the AFCW bloodbath.