• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Super Bowl result do you want to see?

What Super Bowl result do you want to see?

• Niners win

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Chiefs win

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • Game remains tied for multiple OTs until Goodell intervenes and declares the Super Bowl a draw.

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You first...

he's black...

OK, technically he's both, but still...

black goes on the birth certificate...

as I said, I got my own two kids to go off of...

sorry, white mom can't erase black genes... :D
What is the reason those kids are deemed to be black? Check your history, its not a good reason.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the reason those kids are deemed to be black? Check your history, its not a good reason.
You're soooooo close to understanding the arbitrariness of race, but have no actual good-faith understanding of the political realities of how it is expressed in society today.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just listening to the local radio here, and they were discussing something so obvious that I wonder if the posters here are just having fun or they really are dumb.

JG is on a team with a terrific coach, and more importantly a terrific running game and even better defense. You don't NEED him to be Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson to win. It's a team sport and he gives you what you need for this particular team.

But he has also shown that when he is needed to make plays, he's done that too. The New Orleans game is the obvious example, but there have been others. Even vs Minnesota in the game before, he completed two 3rd and 16 passes in the same drive to ice the game. The guy is doing exactly what he needs to. Mahomes is doing what HE needs to.

So I'm assuming the rips of JG are just having fun, because if anyone actually thinks there's something wrong with what he brings to this TEAM and the position, they are too stupid to live.

It's weird for some because the NFL has gotten away from that kind of success. Many reasons but one is not many teams have the personnel to be a running and defense team. SF does, and that's what they are. Many Super Bowls have been won in the past like that, and not always the distant past (the 70s Dolphins)...how about the Broncos (both Elway and Manning)? The Ravens, the Buccaneers. Hell the arguably best team ever the 1985 Bears...running and defense.

Well, it's back. We'll see if it works. It's basically a pick 'em.
What the fuck man! Are you really gonna try and post this totally rational and level headed post?! FUQOUTTAHERE!!!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope there's a lot of whining.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just listening to the local radio here, and they were discussing something so obvious that I wonder if the posters here are just having fun or they really are dumb.

JG is on a team with a terrific coach, and more importantly a terrific running game and even better defense. You don't NEED him to be Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson to win. It's a team sport and he gives you what you need for this particular team.

But he has also shown that when he is needed to make plays, he's done that too. The New Orleans game is the obvious example, but there have been others. Even vs Minnesota in the game before, he completed two 3rd and 16 passes in the same drive to ice the game. The guy is doing exactly what he needs to. Mahomes is doing what HE needs to.

So I'm assuming the rips of JG are just having fun, because if anyone actually thinks there's something wrong with what he brings to this TEAM and the position, they are too stupid to live.

It's weird for some because the NFL has gotten away from that kind of success. Many reasons but one is not many teams have the personnel to be a running and defense team. SF does, and that's what they are. Many Super Bowls have been won in the past like that, and not always the distant past (the 70s Dolphins)...how about the Broncos (both Elway and Manning)? The Ravens, the Buccaneers. Hell the arguably best team ever the 1985 Bears...running and defense.

Well, it's back. We'll see if it works. It's basically a pick 'em.

To respond to the bold I agree. I don't really think you have to go way back to the Dolphins for examples. The Bronco's beating the Panthers, Seahawks beating the offensive version of the Broncos come to mind.

As for your Jimmy G remarks and him being what the team needs, let me say the same could be said for QBs like Joe Flacco or Eli Manning. They got the job done, doesn't really define the QB skills vs contemporaries. Jimmy has had his moments where he shined, and the team has been able to recover when he hasn't. He really hasn't been needed to shine often, but has done fine thus far when called upon. In that regard he some what like Russell Wilson when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl. That being said I don't see him having the same success going forward win, lose or draw the Super Bowl, but that's just IMO. We'll have the answers soon enough.

Tough for me to decide who to root for. I admire the way the 49ers operate both offensively and defensively, but they are the hated divisional opponents and I feel like Jimmy G was born under a lucky star and very over rated.
On the other hand hate how the Chiefs operate. Finesse team for the most part. Slinging the ball over the field and IMO if they had anyone other then Mahomes at QB they would be watching the Super Bowl from their coach at home. They win and we will be saturated with #runningbacksdon'tmatter and that's so wrong I find it hard to root for them even a little.

Going to come down to kick off to decide who to root for. In the mean time I'm going to bash both of them. That's the silver lining I guess.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To respond to the bold I agree. I don't really think you have to go way back to the Dolphins for examples. The Bronco's beating the Panthers, Seahawks beating the offensive version of the Broncos come to mind.

As for your Jimmy G remarks and him being what the team needs, let me say the same could be said for QBs like Joe Flacco or Eli Manning. They got the job done, doesn't really define the QB skills vs contemporaries. Jimmy has had his moments where he shined, and the team has been able to recover when he hasn't. He really hasn't been needed to shine often. but has done fine thus far when called upon. In that regard he some what like Russell Wilson when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl. That being said I don't see him having the same success going forward win, lose or draw the Super Bowl, but that's just IMO. We'll have the answers soon enough.

Tough for me to decide who to root for. I admire the way the 49ers operate both offensively and defensively, but they are the hated divisional opponents and I feel like Jimmy G was born under a lucky star and very over rated.
On the other hand hate how the Chiefs operate. Finesse team for the most part. Slinging the ball over the field and IMO if they had anyone other then Mahomes at QB they would be watching the Super Bowl from their coach at home. They win and we will be saturated with #runningbacksdon'tmatter and that's so wrong I find it hard to root for them even a little.

Going to come down to kick off to decide who to root for. In the mean time I'm going to bash both of them. That's the silver lining I guess.
I actually did mention the Broncos, and the Ravens, and even the 85 Bears

Which got me thinking, maybe JG is the new Jim McMahon. Good, not great. Telegenic. A winner.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which got me thinking, maybe JG is the new Jim McMahon. Good, not great. Telegenic. A winner.

Jimmy hasn't bucked the system anywhere.

Jim bucked it at BYU... As big a system as their is in US college sports.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet somehow you missed the Seahawks. :noidea:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if somehow the Cowboys could win.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, by YOUR logic i should call my kids white...

it's the the SAME logic my mother-in-law used because they were light skinned, and she was a bigot, too...

call it whatever you will, but black IS part of their make-up, just like Mahomes...:D

AND it's on their birth certificates...

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to see a great game, and after the game all the dorks not to talk about the commercials.

I know I'm asking for a shit ton. I'm a dreamer.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot riding on SF in a large playoff pool so feel free to blame me if your team goes down.

Good luck

Good luck to you! I'm rooting for you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it, you're a racist who doesn't want to say the worst of it out loud and dogwhistle so you avoid being banned by the mods.

we have experience with him on the NBA boards too. trust me, we already know the guy's prejudiced...