• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Really Grinds My Gears... (Harry Potter)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ONCE, in Harry POTTAH, was there any teenage pregnancies.... was this something mentioned in the books and just didn't come full circle in the Hollyweird movies? You know those horny broom wielding fucks were going at it, but we're led to believe that not a single pregnancy happened? It's possible spells and all... but c'mon.

I mean at some point the girls we're buying candy to drug the guys to get wizard dick... and the broomsticks and everything.... thoughts on this?

If someone can explain it to me, I'd appreciate it.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t explain it, and this was not what I expected to grind your gears. Lol, You raise some good points, however I’m not well versed enough in HP to contribute unfortunately.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the video game cones out we can see if this gap in the lore can be filled....giggity

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are some "interesting" versions out there. I'd guess there is one named Hairy Pouter and the Chambermaid's Secretions?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ONCE, in Harry POTTAH, was there any teenage pregnancies.... was this something mentioned in the books and just didn't come full circle in the Hollyweird movies? You know those horny broom wielding fucks were going at it, but we're led to believe that not a single pregnancy happened? It's possible spells and all... but c'mon.

I mean at some point the girls we're buying candy to drug the guys to get wizard dick... and the broomsticks and everything.... thoughts on this?

If someone can explain it to me, I'd appreciate it.

Yer one a'them there preggo p.orn fellas, aintcha?