• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is more boring than watching the NFL draft?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amuses me that dumbass football junkies will stay glued to the TV during the 15 minutes in between picks while they suffer through endless commercials and listen to the talking heads spout about crap they read off of a teleprompter.

What is more boring than watching the NFL draft?

Watching Malia unsuccessfully try to twerk while she smokes rag weed at a music festival?

Reading the reactions to the latest regrettable Trump Twitter post?

Watching infomercials hosted by some coked-up English guy trying to sell cleaning products?
Watching MLB and Golf is about as boring as it gets. Too be honest I normally mute the sound and surf the Web. I also have it tuned to NFL network as I can't stand listening to the ESPN show

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ismail was drafted by the Raiders. But by time he was done in the CFL.And decided to play in the NFL he was well past his prime

I know all that, but I wanted the Pokes to take him with their #1 overall choice.

Instead, not....

Haven't wasted time on the draft since. Don't watch college ball so names mean nothing to me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all that, but I wanted the Pokes to take him with their #1 overall choice.

Instead, not....

Haven't wasted time on the draft since. Don't watch college ball so names mean nothing to me.
I remember it too. I was actually surprised rocket chose the CFL route. He did do
dominate the cfl. But you have to wonder how he would have faired if he chose the NFL.It's a little different for me. I watch a lot of college football. You may enjoy the results of this years draft. There's a lot of depth. At positions that may push already potent cowboys and patriots teams. To another level.

I used to have nightmares of the draft as a raiders fan. Most notably during Davis's later years. Russell over Megatron. Washington and his 40 time. Over Rodgers who fell in their lap. But I have to give McKenzie credit. He's made the draft exciting again. And had some great drafts since taking the reins

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to have it on while playing video games or something else, just so I can hear who is being picked or any trade chatter. I sometimes went to draft parties when I was younger, but the NFL basically ruined those by having this start on a weeknight and dragging it out over three days.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember it too. I was actually surprised rocket chose the CFL route. He did do
dominate the cfl. But you have to wonder how he would have faired if he chose the NFL.It's a little different for me. I watch a lot of college football. You may enjoy the results of this years draft. There's a lot of depth. At positions that may push already potent cowboys and patriots teams. To another level.

I used to have nightmares of the draft as a raiders fan. Most notably during Davis's later years. Russell over Megatron. Washington and his 40 time. Over Rodgers who fell in their lap. But I have to give McKenzie credit. He's made the draft exciting again. And had some great drafts since taking the reins

Can't do kids..... Don't watch junior hockey either in any form.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take either over Nascar or regular season hockey

I used to be all in on hockey.

This year I never watched one single regular season game, sort of a protest because Montreal traded my man PK Subban to Nashville....

But I'm watching now, that it matters.

As for NASCAR, I record and skim as well, till it gets down to the short strokes....

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More people watch the draft than the world series or nba championship... that's amazing to me cause the draft is boring. But let's go Eagles, we need like 5 CBs!
Where did you get that?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nhl draft is worse.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i was downtown apparently...