• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if 4/3/24

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1- Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo
Round 3- Brandon Dorlus, DE, Oregon

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper has Mitchell as the 9th best cb, but he is on the freaks list. Feels like a reach at 12.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. 9th best CB. He either really hates him compared to where his actual draft slotting is or you are looking at a list from 2023?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this kid has been tearing up the off season and may not be there at 12 when we pick. I wouldn't mind this. 2 needs. I feel like our DL doesn't get talked about much as a need. Been like that for a few years. Not a glaring hole or anything, but not good enough to pass up a solid value there.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both players a lot .. the defense would benefit right away ... so it's no knock on them, but there's be a sense of letdown considering all the other options and potential moves that could be made ..

The Broncos are in an odd position .. Because of the Wilson fiasco and the fact that we haven't been to the playoffs since Peyton Manning and Gary Kubiak ( which seems like decades ago ), there's a sense that the team totally sucks, which, considering how we played KC and Buffalo and we one Wilson mis-read away from beating the Texans in Houston, is just not the case ...

A few years ago, if the Broncos would have been the team to trade for Jared Goff, how many people would have thought "this is going to put the team back in contention" ?? .. nobody .. the media would have ripped it apart as just another attempt at bringing in a journeyman like Case Keenum ..

I don't think this is the time to play it conservative ... a CB and DL with our first two picks isn't going to push the needle ... They are good players - maybe even better than that - but we have nothing at QB

If we sign Zach Wilson and then draft these two, fine, that's much better ... but I hate the notion of going into the season w/ Stidham and someone like Pratt ... uggh

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. 9th best CB. He either really hates him compared to where his actual draft slotting is or you are looking at a list from 2023?
Just saying what I read. I don't care for another cb in rd 1 when we have glaring holes at qb, IDL, S, and ILB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying what I read. I don't care for another cb in rd 1 when we have glaring holes at qb, IDL, S, and ILB.

I'm just saying I think you need to update your reading material. ;) Kiper had Mitchell to Jax in his last mock.

The debate right now is who goes first between Arnold and Mitchell with a sprinkled chance of Wiggins followed by DeJean and then drink the Kool-Aid after that.

Wait, we have glaring holes at S???? (Of all the people a Texas fan is going to say this?)

I wouldn't mind a BPA at ILB but we have some stuff to work with internally there too. I like Jonas Griffith better then Cody Barton.
I would personally like Mathis to be what we thought he was his rookie year but doesn't look promising. Surtain, Moss and a rookie would be a solid top 3.

I would say we have much more glaring hole at CB then S and probably ILB... IDL is probably similar need to CB.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream last night that @LGM = knocked out @Draft Crazy - dressed him in a Mime's outfit - placed him in a glass box and sold tickets to passersby to watch DC try to get out.