• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What head coach would you want your team to have for the next decade?

Who's your head coach?

• Andy Reid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike McCarthy

• John Harbaugh

• Mike Tomlin

• Pete Carroll

• Dan Quinn

• Jon Gruden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have played Butler in last SB and then he blew HFA 4 years ago with boneheaded calls. Defers it Jets in OT?? Fitz throws TD, lose up 14 pts to Philly early 2nd Q and tries onside kick, Eagles recover and score TD and then score the next 35. Up 7 at Denver with ball and a little over 2 min left. Instead of handing off ball and making Denver use times out , they throw it 3 straight times. 3rd pass Gronk gets crunched and injured and then last game vs Miami, win the game and get HFA through playoffs. Has Brady handing off the ball all first half and Suh almost breaks his arm. Miami wins and Denver grabs the HFA and NE hardly ever ever wins up there. So I think he might have cost us 2 SB's recently. He was great before , now not so much
yes those are bonehead moves. but still no other coach has gotten to those bowls........

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes those are bonehead moves. but still no other coach has gotten to those bowls........

I agree I hope he hangs around for awhile after Brady retires and see what he is really made off. Like already posted earlier he is below .500 as HC w/o Brady and only 1 playoff in 7 years. Your man Noll was the shit , loves watching the Steel Curtain esp Mean Joe Green, was in awe. I was a kid, Pats sucked, watched them and the the Black and gold/yellow guys were beasts. Franco , Rocky, Swann and Stallworth with Terry on O

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I hope he hangs around for awhile after Brady retires and see what he is really made off. Like already posted earlier he is below .500 as HC w/o Brady and only 1 playoff in 7 years. Your man Noll was the shit , loves watching the Steel Curtain esp Mean Joe Green, was in awe. I was a kid, Pats sucked, watched them and the the Black and gold/yellow guys were beasts. Franco , Rocky, Swann and Stallworth with Terry on O
nole was the shit lol

however, with BB i mean sometimes it takes time to learn, he was given multiple oppertunities that many never get, and I think he learned from each.........just my opinion of course

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nole was the shit lol

however, with BB i mean sometimes it takes time to learn, he was given multiple oppertunities that many never get, and I think he learned from each.........just my opinion of course

He was been around coaching all his life, was knee high to a grasshopper, hanging around his dad coaching Navy, guy knows his shit. To me he was always a great defensive coach. Pats got to the first 3 SB's on D. And since 2007 Pats have had 4 out of the top 12 scoring offenses of all time.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was been around coaching all his life, was knee high to a grasshopper, hanging around his dad coaching Navy, guy knows his shit. To me he was always a great defensive coach. Pats got to the first 3 SB's on D. And since 2007 Pats have had 4 out of the top 12 scoring offenses of all time.
thats adaptation and versatility

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the hoodie makes his team great............yes brady is great, but look at the shit at wr, or rb, or the D's he puts together, and the gameplans he calls.............thats him........

tomlin cant do that, hell tomlin can barely call a timeout........btw lots of people just reading our conversation lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we all agree that BB has had some questionable calls over the past few season:scratch: but were taking a microcosm in time over his 20 years with the Pats. If a few of those questionable calls came to fruition people would be calling him gutsy or adventurous to go along with genius.

Take it a step further he continually leaves us scratching our heads with his draft picks and some of his personnel moves.

But we can't deny he's been winning and winning. Is it because of Brady who knows? Maybe he hangs around after Brady retires but I'm not sure that will tell us fully.

Sonny and I have disagreed on the Butler sitting. I've said I don't know that I could've sat him for the entire game but don't blame BB for doing it. We all know Butler did more then just not being prepared by having a bad week. Though we may never find out exactly what he did. It's no surprise I'm not a Butler fan. He was getting burned all year so we really don't know if he would've made a difference? It's easy to speculate. But if we look at his last season with NE and look what he's done so far with the Titans.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sp...lm-butler-titans-bills-nfl-week-5/1512976002/

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
none. but i dont think tomlin is a good coach......not many steeler fans do.

That's my point BB was 5-13 and then Bledsoe goes down and Pats go to the SB that year and 2 more in the next 3 years and win. I think Phil Jackson is a very good coach but not great despite all the success. Hell if I had Michael Jordan or Shaq and Kobe I would have succeeded too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point BB was 5-13 and then Bledsoe goes down and Pats go to the SB that year and 2 more in the next 3 years and win. I think Phil Jackson is a very good coach but not great despite all the success. Hell if I had Michael Jordan or Shaq and Kobe I would have succeeded too
ehh perhaps ur right

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t even the best coach for the 49’ers. That would be George Seifert.

Seifert 98-30
Walsh 92-59

And in all honesty.... BOTH SUCKED BALLS... compared to Singletary.
LOL!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dude that hasn't won a playoff game is winning this thing?

Lulz