• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Happened to the "Great" Eric Bienemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like someone who can figure it out.

There is nothing to figure out, if ya get all pushed out of shape over the word *****, or colored that is on you. The key word is.....intent, If it's not malicious or an attempt to belittle who really cares? All about the delivery.

We have 'Race Records" those are old back in the day music by negros for negros not unlike hillbillie music. No big deal unless you are overly sensitive,

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My" staff?

What adjustments can you make without either starting OT?
you serious?
well, maybe keep your TE inside beside the tackle and block on occasion....maybe run more two TE sets, maybe keep a back in to help, maybe max protect some with two route runners, maybe run the fucking ball from time to time early in the game to lessen the track meet towards your QB

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing to figure out, if ya get all pushed out of shape over the word *****, or colored that is on you. The key word is.....intent, If it's not malicious or an attempt to belittle who really cares? All about the delivery.

We have 'Race Records" those are old back in the day music by negros for negros not unlike hillbillie music. No big deal unless you are overly sensitive,

Like I said, try out your theory next time you're hanging out with a black dude. Call him a negr0 or colored in a friendly way, without any attempt to belittle or be malicious and report back to me what happens.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a checkered past as well. Corporate media never says a peep about it so most people have no idea.
What the fuck are you talking about? There is a very comprehensive section on his "troubles" for everyone to see right on his wiki page.

Damn those mainstream media cover ups!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, try out your theory next time you're hanging out with a black dude. Call him a negr0 or colored in a friendly way, without any attempt to belittle or be malicious and report back to me what happens.

You really aren't getting this at all. Dude, am I white or black, well?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think "one" game ever tells us anything you don't know the game.

Talk to me about the Timmy Smith, ever hear of him?
Who hasn't?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never like to think ya can't talk race in sports, it's silly to ignore how things really are. There is a reason there are no white cornerbacks, yep....too slow!
Bill Burr does a hilarious routine about the differences between black and white athletes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really aren't getting this at all. Dude, am I white or black, well?
He sees a white hood behind every tree. It cracks us up

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Burr does a hilarious routine about the differences between black and white athletes.

I never get what the big deal really is, hell yes blacks are faster, they have size with speed, so what. Asians are smaller on average, ok so????

White folks simply don't have the same level of sprinting ability, just a fact of life.

Here in the USA blacks make up about 14% of the population, of that 14% about half are males or 7/8 %, of that 7/8% about what 4ish % are 18=30? So we are talking about 4% of our population making up 100% of NFL cornerbacks, Olympic sprinters. Simply the facts!

Last edited:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outcome was never in doubt once we saw how the Tampa D line was doing whatever they wanted.
Idk. Game wasn’t over for me until the pick in the EZ.

Even though Tampa’s line was absolutely dominant.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? There is a very comprehensive section on his "troubles" for everyone to see right on his wiki page.

Damn those mainstream media cover ups!!
Yeah, but if you use wiki you are accused of being racist. I read Wiki last year trying to figure out why he didn’t get a head coaching job. Well his college track record, NFL track record. Then he got be a RB coach for Reid when Reid calls all the plays, went back to Colorado and got embarrassed then now has the easiest gig. Hasn’t call any plays for the Chiefs and he is deemed the next coming. Nothing in his entire resume says he should be a head coach. But we also have hundreds of NFL coaches who had a slightly better or worse resume. Bienemy to me, is the Seattle version of Kris Richard except Richard wouldn’t have had the possibility of spending half of his college career in jail.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t blame bienamy for the loss yesterday. He’s got the least amount of responsibility of any OC in the league. He is probably just there to give emotional support. Everyone on the planet knows that’s Reid’s offense.

If I’m a team looking for a head coach, he’s not even on the list of candidates.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number on rule of offense in the NFL is "Take what he defense gives you". With the DBs doubling the wideouts the run was wide open. But Bienemy was either to stupid to figure that our or he froze or he was too stubborn.. Either way his incompetence cost them the game.
Edward Hillaire was breaking off big runs at first and the more you do that, eventually those safeties are going to have to come up and help. Then you go back to the passing game. It is stunning to me that an NFL OC cannot figure that out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bieniemy and have since he was at Colorado, but anyone trying to pretend he didn't have a bad day on the biggest stage is making excuses for him. No one expects a team to run on all cylinders with those injuries issues, but that was a really poor display. They just didn't look ready. It wasn't just him though. The time management and play calling when they so obviously needed multiple scores was bad as well. Bieniemy, Reid, Mahomes, blame who you want but it was poor pre-snap and one way or another you need to figure out a way to get your playmakers involved even if they are being doubled and you need to be able to exploit the defense if they are dedicating 4 of 11 to two players..

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is still the best QB in the game right now. Is there really any doubt that Mahomes would be the winner last night if he had switched places with Tom Brady? It's just obvious that luck and teammates, especially missing teammates, matter. Last year, his receivers were making great catches, while this year they weren't.
And a dumb Offensive Coordinator who couldn't see that the Tampa D was giving them the run and taking away the throws down field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for dak sad

Status
Not open for further replies.