• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think of your teams draft?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot left to be desired to say the least

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Maybe Vlade will come up with the perfect tall ball lineup to counteract everyone's small ball.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Vlade will come up with the perfect tall ball lineup to counteract everyone's small ball.
Point Forward: Giles
Shooting Forward: Skal
Small Forward: Bagley
Power Forward: Zbo
Center Forward: Jack Cooley
6th Forward: WCS
Watch out NBA

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point Forward: Giles
Shooting Forward: Skal
Small Forward: Bagley
Power Forward: Zbo
Center Forward: Jack Cooley
6th Forward: WCS
Watch out NBA

That would be unfair.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be unfair.
A 74-8 record seems reasonable for that lineup. Maybe they can trade for Gortat and sign Derrick Favors to improve their depth.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 74-8 record seems reasonable for that lineup. Maybe they can trade for Gortat and sign Derrick Favors to improve their depth.

Why not? It's the logical extension of Vlade's master plan that he started in the 2016 draft.

Hey, what's the origin of the Kangz?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very very happy. After looking into Lonnie Walker and the type of player he is, he fits in SA perfectly. Very excited to see how he develops. I believe their 49th pick, Metu, might end up in Austin all season but there's been people saying he could end up better than Capela. If that's the case, great pick.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very underwhelming.

Could have taken a big with upside, but instead chose to with a 3 and D wing that can't shoot when there were at least 2-3 on the board that were clearly better, IMO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Thunder fan I knew we wouldn't have much excitement going in. The trade after the draft could be interesting. The two players we drafted don't do much for me. But I don't watch many Blue games.

Devon Hall is a good basketball player, but I don't know if he is big enough to make an impact in the NBA. He can really defend and he shoots pretty well. He is labeled as a PG, but played more off the ball than on it at UVA.

If he makes the roster, he will be able to provide a few solid minutes off the bench, just don't expect offensive production.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very underwhelming.

Could have taken a big with upside, but instead chose to with a 3 and D wing that can't shoot when there were at least 2-3 on the board that were clearly better, IMO.

I really thought the Wiz were going to pick Lonnie Walker. I stepped outside for a minute than caught up with the picks and saw that Lonnie fell all the way to the Spurs. My initial reaction was "of course".

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warriors had a solid draft all things considered. Myers said he was looking to purchase a pick and actually had an agreement with a team but their guy got selected in the second round.

Evans looks like he’s what they were hoping McCaw could be. He has more scoring skills but limited ball skills. Also has really good potential defensively. He got Draymonds nod of approval to Myers after he watched his workouts. They think he could be an immediate contributor next year. That’s what the Warriors will need.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? It's the logical extension of Vlade's master plan that he started in the 2016 draft.

Hey, what's the origin of the Kangz?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it started around the time they fired Malone. I remember joining the Kings SBNation site that year and it was used then and a lot since.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait.....WAIT!!!!!!

The HAWKS drafted a guy that's afraid of birds?

:dhd:

I hope they aren't one of those teams that have real life Mascots.

A brief freakout — just Young acting a little weird. But then came the horror in Australia a few days later. The setting: gorgeous, horseshoe-shaped Sydney Harbor, with the city’s world-famous Opera House in the not-so-far distance. Ferry boats moan while shops and restaurants bustle with tourists from around the globe. Oklahoma’s team was taking a morning stroll on its way to a guided tour. “Then Trae runs and hides behind [teammate] Hannes [Polla],” Sooners junior Jamuni McNeace said. “We’re walking by the pier when a pigeon runs up on him.” The condition is known as ornithophobia. Trae Young is deathly afraid of birds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it for the Cavs......for a long time I thought Sexton was the right guy for them. After hearing more about him today I am even more enthusiasitc. He was a 4.0 student--- which at Alabama how much does that mean? but at least it doesnt mean he is one step from being an idiot like most NBA players. He was a top high school recruit so its not like he just came out of nowhere and had one good year. He really reminds me of a Wall/Beldsoe in a lot of ways with i think better shooting potential but not quite as much size as a wall or Bledsoe. This is the type of prospect that usually goes top 5 in most drafts.
Cleveland Cavaliers draft pick comes from a strong family -- Terry Pluto

I have no clue if the Cavs will keep Sexton or not but the more and more I hear about the kid the more I like him.

A smart kid from a good family goes a long way in the NBA. He is a hard worker, and has the elite prospect pedigree.

There is not much more you can ask for. Honestly he really reminds me of a Kemba/WAll cross....hes a little bigger than Kemba, but not quite as big as Wall. He pushes the ball, gets his teammates involved. His shot isnt great yet, but its certainly not broken.

Your point guard needs to be a leader and set an example and i think this kid does exactly that- plus he is super talented.

Unless something crazy happened and someone dropped- he is who I wanted all along--- right after we saw the Cavs would not jump up in the lotto.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait.....WAIT!!!!!!

The HAWKS drafted a guy that's afraid of birds?

:dhd:

I hope they aren't one of those teams that have real life Mascots.

A brief freakout — just Young acting a little weird. But then came the horror in Australia a few days later. The setting: gorgeous, horseshoe-shaped Sydney Harbor, with the city’s world-famous Opera House in the not-so-far distance. Ferry boats moan while shops and restaurants bustle with tourists from around the globe. Oklahoma’s team was taking a morning stroll on its way to a guided tour. “Then Trae runs and hides behind [teammate] Hannes [Polla],” Sooners junior Jamuni McNeace said. “We’re walking by the pier when a pigeon runs up on him.” The condition is known as ornithophobia. Trae Young is deathly afraid of birds.
did you know the mascot for the St. Joe's Hawks, is of course, an Hawks, and in order to keep his scholarship he must keep his arms waving the entire game?