• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think of your teams draft?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Thunder fan I knew we wouldn't have much excitement going in. The trade after the draft could be interesting. The two players we drafted don't do much for me. But I don't watch many Blue games.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what the bulls do. Draft save picks who will be solid pros but nothing more. On track to win 35-40 wins and be in NBA hell. Not good enough to contend and not bad enough to draft a future superstar

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the SG-A pick, even though Mitch couldn't resist kicking the Clippers in the Dick for old time sake.

Maybe in time I will learn to love Robinson.

Dude can score....

But, that's it.

Porter has Superstar potential and he fell right into their laps and they passed.

I'm going to trust that West knows what he's doing and hope that Porter doesn't turnout to be the 2nd coming of us passing on Paul George for fucking Aminu.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy that the C's got a guy in the late first who really seems to have legit potential... the fact that it was at a position of need (someone to groom behind the aging Horford) is a plus.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda liked what the Hawks did. What's defense matter when you're gonna be FUN?!

Baby splash bros (want to emphasize the baby here) with Trae Young & Kevin Huerter... probably the best two shooters in the draft, and Spellman looks like he could be a decent rotational player.

Thought the Mavs trading up for Luka was awesome for them, great fit...

Sixers did really well adding high upside players and that miami pick could be something.

Celtics landing Rob Williams is annoying. Not fair.

Good gamble by Denver w/ Porter Jr.

Not a fan of the Clippers draft though I like SGA, but thought they reached on Robinson big time, Wizards picking Brown was kinda weird, don't see the fit there. Lakers also had a mediocre draft, thought they missed out on some real talent at 25.

Bucks taking Donte was a nice fit.

Grizzlies had the most Grizzly draft ever. Defense and grit. I like it... JJJ & Carter are solid.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls

I think Sexton or Knox would’ve been better. Hopefully they both can be solid shot blockers because of their height, but I just see too much boozer in Carter. I am also skeptical on whether he can be a shot blocker in the nba.

Hutchison looks good to me though. I think he could be a solid 3 and D guy.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls

I think Sexton or Knox would’ve been better. Hopefully they both can be solid shot blockers because of their height, but I just see too much boozer in Carter. I am also skeptical on whether he can be a shot blocker in the nba.

Carter is a really good fit next to Markkanen imo. Knox & Sexton both have more question marks than WC... think it was the safe/right pick.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter is a really good fit next to Markkanen imo. Knox & Sexton both have more question marks than WC... think it was the safe/right pick.
Offensively, yes. However, small ball rules to nba right now. It’s going to be hard to keep those two on the court at the same time for long periods of time without getting torched.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it for the Cavs......for a long time I thought Sexton was the right guy for them. After hearing more about him today I am even more enthusiasitc. He was a 4.0 student--- which at Alabama how much does that mean? but at least it doesnt mean he is one step from being an idiot like most NBA players. He was a top high school recruit so its not like he just came out of nowhere and had one good year. He really reminds me of a Wall/Beldsoe in a lot of ways with i think better shooting potential but not quite as much size as a wall or Bledsoe. This is the type of prospect that usually goes top 5 in most drafts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls

Carter seems like too much of a traditional big man for me. Its why I didnt want him. Guards and wings are what goes in the NBA nowadays unless you get an aboslutely dynamic one or one that can really shoot.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the big 3 now we have the big 4! Go Suns.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with the Lakers draft. Not impressed, but not disappointed.

They needed to address 3 point shooting (particularly a stretch 4/5) and defense.

They seem to have addressed the 3 point shooting with Wagner.

However, I'd have liked to have seen them address defense with at least one of the other 2 picks.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me feel slightly better.

I still would have rolled the dice.

But, after all the injury bullshit with Cp3, Blake, insert name of 75 % of the players that ever played for the Clippers organization.....

I get why they passed.

His medical issues must be more significant than his camp has let on...