• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about Ed Oliver at #10?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some speculation in that regard. I do think the team needs a middle threat to the quarterback to maximize the Bronco pass rush from the outside. Can Oliver play on obvious run downs? It is the middle of the Bronco D that needs some draft attention - IMO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Oliver and Greedy Williams to me outside the QB position are the two biggest boom or bust picks early in the draft.

Oliver doesn't have the measureables (but they were better at the combine then during the season) his explosion and motor is outstanding and Houston didn't exactly use him well his JR year.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? ;) I thought we were looking for a role player, setting our bar high at 10. ;)

Well I am glad I could shed some light on the subject for you. :lol:

I am really hoping that the front office leans on the knowledge that they have assembled in the coaching staff. It is a pretty impressive coaching staff that has a history of finding good players. I really hope this is not the year of taking a QB. I am sure one of them is going to be good, and Lock might be the lowest risk of the prospects, but he has lots of questions.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Oliver, he seems like he could help us in the pass rush but I don't like him every down so altho he would be great as 15 picks in the draft we have needs going into this draft that IMO we have a player like him in Shelby Harris that is more the size and strength. I would like more balanced player at #10

Montez Sweat, please ! White our Bush if Sweat is gone. I like Bush bettter But most don't ...