• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: Lakers vs Nuggets

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it'll be interesting to see which trend continues. The Lakers have had two 3-1 leads and closed the series in 5.

The Nuggets have had two 3-1 deficits and won both series.

It's wearing on them, even a young team. The Lakers an old team went only 5 the first two series. This is the Nuggets 19th game...you could tell Jokic was tired. I mean don't get me wrong they still played a great game especially Murray but they can only keep this up for so long.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron needs to just go ahead and start shaving his head.....let it go, man. Let it go.
Bron and AC should make a pack and then 'Just Do It' and make a Nike commercial together about it...

nike GIF

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it'll be interesting to see which trend continues. The Lakers have had two 3-1 leads and closed the series in 5.

The Nuggets have had two 3-1 deficits and won both series.
:think:

Where would a wise man's money go?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting the older, wiser, more athletic, Dwight Howard is paying several major dividends: Howard keeps Joker honest and he is not afraid to pound Joker when the two are in there. Howard also had 11 rebounds and 13 points and I think he is beginning to embrace the notion this may be his last real chance to get a ring and it is getting closer.

I think Vogel should start Howard in Game 5 since AD is hurtin' a bit and he is way better in the paint than McGee. Should be interesting to see if LeBron and company come out aggressive and end this comeback stuff the Nuggies have been doing or go passive and feed the legend.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wearing on them, even a young team. The Lakers an old team went only 5 the first two series. This is the Nuggets 19th game...you could tell Jokic was tired. I mean don't get me wrong they still played a great game especially Murray but they can only keep this up for so long.
Interesting you said this because a friend of mine predicted the Nuggets would to tired to win because of exhaustion and no rest

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Pierce is turrible at this

He should quit by choice. He's literally doing damage to his reputation because he's so bad as an analyst that people are forgetting he was actually a good player. He's constantly getting clowned on. So if he really cares about what people think of him as a player, he's quit his job to protect his rep.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should quit by choice. He's literally doing damage to his reputation because he's so bad as an analyst that people are forgetting he was actually a good player. He's constantly getting clowned on. So if he really cares about what people think of him as a player, he's quit his job to protect his rep.

That is who he is and who he has always been. Trying to get recognition at every possible opportunity.

It shouldn’t diminish what people think of him as a player. He was a very good player.

His personality just comes out in his current job and he has always been about drama and calling attention to himself. Remember the wheel chair? The “you thought you was Kobe?” clip from Dray?

Pierce has always been this guy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is who he is and who he has always been. Trying to get recognition at every possible opportunity.

It shouldn’t diminish what people think of him as a player. He was a very good player.

His personality just comes out in his current job and he has always been about drama and calling attention to himself. Remember the wheel chair? The “you thought you was Kobe?” clip from Dray?

Pierce has always been this guy.
yeah, that self-centered chubby punk kid from Ingle-hood keeps on coming out in his adult life...

sad, actually...