• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welp, USC might be about ready

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a crazy idea, instead of continuing to keep Larry Scott around, how about not doing that?

The ADs and Presidents have kept that clown around with no indication of wanting to get rid of his incompetent ass, and now a school wants to publicly flirt with leaving.

I need an oil change, think I’ll just buy a new car instead.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a crazy idea, instead of continuing to keep Larry Scott around, how about not doing that?

The ADs and Presidents have kept that clown around with no indication of wanting to get rid of his incompetent ass, and now a school wants to publicly flirt with leaving.

I need an oil change, think I’ll just buy a new car instead.

Larry Scott is currently in negotiations for the next TV deal.
It will be 37 years at whatever the going rate is for a 12 pack of Bud Light.
But at least that’s per school. Ya’ll don’t have to divide that up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC AD clarifies stance: "No talk" of leaving Pac 12

Bohn doin a little damage control but the writing is on the wall iyam...

See yall in the Big12 Trojans
College football in LA is as dead as disco. It's all about scandals and beach volleyball for them these days.

giphy.gif

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares..........:noidea:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California loves the Big 12. That state just recently banned state funded travel to Iowa all because Iowa refused to use tax dollars on sex changes for mentally ill transgender freaks.

The following states are currently subject to California’s ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel:

1. Alabama
  2. Iowa
  3. Kansas
  4. Kentucky
  5. Mississippi
  6. North Carolina
  7. Oklahoma
  8. South Carolina
  9. South Dakota
  10. Tennessee
  11. Texas

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California loves the Big 12. That state just recently banned state funded travel to Iowa all because Iowa refused to use tax dollars on sex changes for mentally ill transgender freaks.

The following states are currently subject to California’s ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel:

1. Alabama
  2. Iowa
  3. Kansas
  4. Kentucky
  5. Mississippi
  6. North Carolina
  7. Oklahoma
  8. South Carolina
  9. South Dakota
  10. Tennessee
  11. Texas
Cal is supposed to come to Auburn in 2024 is that banned?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that USC would seriously leave the PAC. But there is also no doubt that Larry Scott has fucked things up.

If the threat of leaving leads to things being improved in the conference, then it's all good.

If it somehow did end up with USC leaving the conference, it wouldn't break my heart.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the college football is dead in Cali talk. USC and UCLA have been horrible lately and the fan base here wont show up in mass if you're not putting a good product on the field. It has been and will always be that way. I'm pretty typical that if you don't show me you're trying I will go somewhere else on a beautiful Saturday. But as far as players go there's still a lot of talent here in fact Clemson and Alabama are both getting their new QBs from here. It's the locals teams loss and fault but hey that's on them.
Oh and fuck Larry Scott.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that USC would seriously leave the PAC. But there is also no doubt that Larry Scott has fucked things up.

If the threat of leaving leads to things being improved in the conference, then it's all good.

If it somehow did end up with USC leaving the conference, it wouldn't break my heart.

It has to be just a threat. How can USC not pull the funds together to buyout AD’s and Head Coaches yet thinking going independent would work. Larry Scott has been terrible for the conference but it’s not like USC and UCLA aren’t a little responsible since you guys are the premiere programs in the conference and your programs have been in a state of flux since he took over. What UCLA and USC use to say is what the commissioner did.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be just a threat. How can USC not pull the funds together to buyout AD’s and Head Coaches yet thinking going independent would work. Larry Scott has been terrible for the conference but it’s not like USC and UCLA aren’t a little responsible since you guys are the premiere programs in the conference and your programs have been in a state of flux since he took over. What UCLA and USC use to say is what the commissioner did.

Partially true. Other PAC teams have failed to keep talent out west. If a kid isn't going to USC because of sanctions, bad coaching or instability it's on other PAC teams to grab some of that talent. Oregon has a bit and Washington has made inroads but the majority of the best players have gone east. That's on those other programs. It's not USC and UCLAs job to steer them to other PAC teams if they can't get them.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Utah doesn't leave the PAC-12 South we should still remain competitive as a conference.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC and ND to the Big Xii! That's the ticket.