• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well we got robbed

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough way to have the season end. That first play fumble and Goedert's TD swings this thing easy. Refs fucked up big time.

There were lots of other ways to win it too.

Like kicking a God Damn extra point through the uprights.

Like having a 2pt play you trust.

Like the ball bouncing a little different.

Like the QB making the easy throws.

But that's what happens when you play terrible football most of the game.

That's what happens when you play terrible football for most of the season.

More than half of every game we suck and play bottom 5 football. It's really remarkable how close this team was to the playoffs.

I think that's a sign of us bouncing back next year. There is talent here and a really good Dline. I think this team will finish strong.

Hey we can still get a wild card.:wash:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
horrible monday morning to see the cowboys beat the Eagles.

my heart is just torn

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not get robbed. The defense gave up 600 yards and made Dak Prescott look like Aaron Rodgers and our offense was inept.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are playing some guys in the secondary that wouldn't even cut it in the CFL right now - and it showed yesterday. The TD Bausby gave up in the 4th was a back-breaker. The fact that Schwartz put him in that position in the first place is inexcusable.

Despite the obvious lack of talent on the back-end, and giving up almost 600 yards of offense, the defense played hard, and kept us in the game. They did not quit. And they won on a lucky bounce off a deflection that could have fallen incomplete and given us a chance to drive down the field to win the game. That's what makes the loss even harder to take.

Offense could not get anything going until late, and by then it was too little, too late.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not get robbed. The defense gave up 600 yards and made Dak Prescott look like Aaron Rodgers and our offense was inept.

Yes, the pass defense has been wretched. Yet not bad enough to knock us out by itself.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about being robbed of the game. We were screwed on those plays (except the Goedert one was a drive that still went for a score). The kickoff fumble was ridiculous. That said....too much else self inflicted happened to put it on the refs.

Wild card is still mathematical....I know. But I just went and played with the Playoff machine some. Had us take loss to the Rams, but beat the Texans (assuming the could put it together enough to win one of them). 8-8 could do it, presuming the Vikes melt down and go 1-3 (games in Seattle tonight, Miami at home, Lions in Detroit and Bears at home). Entirely a possibility for the Vikes to do that, especially if the Bears done rest everyone the last week.

More likely than us string 2 wins out of the last 3 together.

How is that for straw grasping?

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jerrys check cleared

Attachments

• 20181210_141510.png
    20181210_141510.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about being robbed of the game. We were screwed on those plays (except the Goedert one was a drive that still went for a score). The kickoff fumble was ridiculous. That said....too much else self inflicted happened to put it on the refs.

Wild card is still mathematical....I know. But I just went and played with the Playoff machine some. Had us take loss to the Rams, but beat the Texans (assuming the could put it together enough to win one of them). 8-8 could do it, presuming the Vikes melt down and go 1-3 (games in Seattle tonight, Miami at home, Lions in Detroit and Bears at home). Entirely a possibility for the Vikes to do that, especially if the Bears done rest everyone the last week.

More likely than us string 2 wins out of the last 3 together.

How is that for straw grasping?
I like it. The team had fight in them, despite the overall incompetence. Maybe they win all 3. Rams are just waiting for the playoffs. They can be had. Texans have more important games to get up for than the one against us. The Skins are completely circumcised at this point. 3-0, then anything can happen.:hope:

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to lose but we are not a good team this year. My guess is we drop 2 of the next 3. Both the Rams and Texans lost yesterday so they will be ultra focused now.

I think the future is bright but we need to make a few changes.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough way to have the season end. That first play fumble and Goedert's TD swings this thing easy. Refs fucked up big time.

There were lots of other ways to win it too.

Like kicking a God Damn extra point through the uprights.

Like having a 2pt play you trust.

Like the ball bouncing a little different.

Like the QB making the easy throws.

But that's what happens when you play terrible football most of the game.

That's what happens when you play terrible football for most of the season.

More than half of every game we suck and play bottom 5 football. It's really remarkable how close this team was to the playoffs.

I think that's a sign of us bouncing back next year. There is talent here and a really good Dline. I think this team will finish strong.

Hey we can still get a wild card.:wash:

We'll need to sign a few real good free agents, after we cut loose some older ones we've held onto too long.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll need to sign a few real good free agents, after we cut loose some older ones we've held onto too long.
Yeah we'll need some fresh faces, but the core is intact.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad calls against both team, but I will admit the worst of the call went against you guys. The fumble 100% was horrible. The Goedert OPI was technically OPI, but rarely if never called. I was surprised of the call but gladly accepted it.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad calls against both team, but I will admit the worst of the call went against you guys. The fumble 100% was horrible. The Goedert OPI was technically OPI, but rarely if never called. I was surprised of the call but gladly accepted it.
Sorry, not trying to be a di@k but I do not agree about the OPI. That was a ridiculous call.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What isn't talked about in the Goedert OPI is that the Dallas player hit Goedert helmet-to-helmet it looked like
hard enough to knock Goedert's straps loose and the helmet eventually fell off in the endzone when Goedert was tackled by another Dallas player in the endzone

Should have been canceling penalties at the very least

But as others have mentioned the Eagles did eventually score a TD on that drive anyways

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What isn't talked about in the Goedert OPI is that the Dallas player hit Goedert helmet-to-helmet it looked like
hard enough to knock Goedert's straps loose and the helmet eventually fell off in the endzone when Goedert was tackled by another Dallas player in the endzone

Should have been canceling penalties at the very least

But as others have mentioned the Eagles did eventually score a TD on that drive anyways
Yeah, but it killed mounting momentum and put the clock against us.