• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well thank God...

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit show of a season is over. Regardless of what PDB and the players say, this team looked outmatched pretty much from mid-season on. And I'm no hockey expert, but it just seemed to me that they had no center presence. And I mean center of the length of the ice, not center ice itself. Teams always kept them on the outside boards. It's why they always had a ton of harmless shots from the side. Anytime a pass was made to someone in the slot area, it usually ended in a turnover. Translation: We need centers!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats a good point i didnt really think of it that way. while we might look "deep" down the middle are we really?

you have henrique who has been solid but still young. then loki who was great but is still an x factor. you can never have enough depth down the middle. i know from what i've seen that centers seem pretty deep this draft i do like that. true playmaker that can win face offs? sign me up!

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what it's all about too! Playmakers, and often they are centers. Look how deep the Pens are down the middle. They make many players on that team better than they otherwise would be. Henrique has that potential, but beyond that I don't know. It is a hard find to begin with.