• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well It's The Offseason And It's Slow

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have three ideas one of which I will create another thread directly after this. The My Vibe thread, it will be a thread in which anyone can post any vibe of the day or more specifically any vibe specific to them. It may be about some Blueberry Pancakes you had, a book that struck you, an old song you just heard, some asshole you encountered that day etc. The trread will likely fall to bottom of the page on ocassion but that is okay.

Idea Two: A continuous story which I have already started. Basically I set the baseline of a story and the next person in line continues the story. This will require sign up and each person has a week to add to the story, If they do not it will default to the next person who also has a week,

Idea Three: This year in history. Again this is a sign up and each person is assigned a year in history. The post major or significant events that occurred in that year and some lesser known events perhaps the lesser known events would be of greater significance or interest,

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have three ideas one of which I will create another thread directly after this. The My Vibe thread, it will be a thread in which anyone can post any vibe of the day or more specifically any vibe specific to them. It may be about some Blueberry Pancakes you had, a book that struck you, an old song you just heard, some asshole you encountered that day etc. The trread will likely fall to bottom of the page on ocassion but that is okay.

Idea Two: A continuous story which I have already started. Basically I set the baseline of a story and the next person in line continues the story. This will require sign up and each person has a week to add to the story, If they do not it will default to the next person who also has a week,

Idea Three: This year in history. Again this is a sign up and each person is assigned a year in history. The post major or significant events that occurred in that year and some lesser known events perhaps the lesser known events would be of greater significance or interest,
You are trying to assign us homework?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As with anything else in my 56 years so far...I'm game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hunters were hunting all day and no luck at all.
One said to the other, Let's head back. The other said "I'm game" So he shot him!
smirk smile GIF by Regal

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hunters had hiked far into the wilderness when one hunter accidently shot the other.
Knowing his friend was seriously hurt, he carried him for miles back to civilization.
At the hospital, his friend was taken into surgery. He waited a long time for his friend whan the surgeon came out.
Doc. How's he doing? Doctor was sweating and mumbled, "nip and tuck"
When surgeon came out again, same response, "nip and tuck"
After many hours the surgeon came out and sad that his hard effort had saved his friends life but,
Next time you shoot him you don't need to gut him!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hunters had hiked far into the wilderness when one hunter accidently shot the other.
Knowing his friend was seriously hurt, he carried him for miles back to civilization.
At the hospital, his friend was taken into surgery. He waited a long time for his friend whan the surgeon came out.
Doc. How's he doing? Doctor was sweating and mumbled, "nip and tuck"
When surgeon came out again, same response, "nip and tuck"
After many hours the surgeon came out and sad that his hard effort had saved his friends life but,
Next time you shoot him you don't need to gut him!

You sir are not allowed to tell any more “Hunter Jokes”! EVER!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are three one more and WTH I will start it up

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love to write. I research the hell out of locations and include actual shops and cafe's in my novels. "Where to eat in Crete."

I'm in.
GR8 that gives us four I will kick this off Monday.

YankeeRebel
TankeTraveler
nefansince75
BikKen

Our current pecking order

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spent the entire afternoon watching 3 Games to Glory Super Bowl LI. 2016

Houston Texan in the Divisional
Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFCCG
Atlanta Falcons in the SB

How things have changed in six years, soon to be seven.

Never gets boring.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spent the entire afternoon watching 3 Games to Glory Super Bowl LI. 2016

Houston Texan in the Divisional
Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFCCG
Atlanta Falcons in the SB

How things have changed in six years, soon to be seven.

Never gets boring.
Edeleman to Brady..."It's gonna be a helluva story."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay its been slow enough it's time for a filler. I am going to start the off season story in a new thread. If you are interested just sign up. Poster will have five days to post. If they post before the five days it will fall to next poster. Remember who you follow, I will not be holding your damn hands

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay its been slow enough it's time for a filler. I am going to start the off season story in a new thread. If you are interested just sign up. Poster will have five days to post. If they post before the five days it will fall to next poster. Remember who you follow, I will not be holding your damn hands
can-you-hold-my-hand-im-scared.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea to pass time. We’ll get a boost during draft, etc., but then it’s dry season until August.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't take much to throw me off track...........................

Do we continue the story that's been started or do we write a story of our own.

Looking at your start, is the story supposed to be true family history?

I write fiction everyday and am 38 chapters and 170 pages into my latest. Point me in the right direction.