• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, chiller. You called it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was kickin this janky ass team to the curb with a stupid name change and like every other time I've said that. The Skins just laughed n said 'bet that.' Stupid ass name - Check. Breed still a fan after stupid ass name change - sigh, Check.

You said it would happen. Though I haven't gotten used to it the Commanders and probably never will. It just doesn't roll off the tongue like Redskins or even Skins does n Commies, n Mando aren't gonna do it for me either. That said, it's official on 2 fronts now. Washington DC has the stupidest overall nicknames for its professional sports team bar none in the country. I'm still in love with a bitch I can't stand even with said name change. Certainly not like I once was, but still too much to drop them like a hot crack pipe.

Good call, brother. Good call indeed.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was kickin this janky ass team to the curb with a stupid name change and like every other time I've said that. The Skins just laughed n said 'bet that.' Stupid ass name - Check. Breed still a fan after stupid ass name change - sigh, Check.

You said it would happen. Though I haven't gotten used to it the Commanders and probably never will. It just doesn't roll off the tongue like Redskins or even Skins does n Commies, n Mando aren't gonna do it for me either. That said, it's official on 2 fronts now. Washington DC has the stupidest overall nicknames for its professional sports team bar none in the country. I'm still in love with a bitch I can't stand even with said name change. Certainly not like I once was, but still too much to drop them like a hot crack pipe.

You aren't alone Breed. I said I was gone too but I guess I am still in love with the bitch I can't stand. I fucking hate Snyder .... HATE!!! Theyhad to go and draft Dotson which cemented me.

Here's the good news, you can get some side action with the Rams. PI sneak out the Vikes, Rams, Steelers and 49ers occasionally.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't alone Breed. I said I was gone too but I guess I am still in love with the bitch I can't stand. I fucking hate Snyder .... HATE!!! Theyhad to go and draft Dotson which cemented me.

Here's the good news, you can get some side action with the Rams. PI sneak out the Vikes, Rams, Steelers and 49ers occasionally.
Heh. I feel ya. I didn't think it would be as easy as , especially with the name change. And while getting more disgusted with this team can come as easily as a nap after a real good meal. The disconnect never came though and there's no sense trying to act as if it has or will.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I'm going to about this?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not something I'm very proud of, Breed, and I think you said it best.

I'm sorry we're all suffering.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall better than me, i told her don't wait up, ill be with Raven in Baltimore all night