• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well boys...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you guys a hard time even to today, right @Battlelyon ;) ,

But you guys won the game and in the SB.

Hopefully the chiefs win because if the Pat's do then....

Well.....

hell-frozen.jpg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking personal. Yes 2001 still pisses me off.

Go Pats. I want Brady

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking personal. Yes 2001 still pisses me off.

Go Pats. I want Brady

:hope: amen brother!! Tom Brady can be beat! :suds: :pop2:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to beat Brady a few things have to occur on defense:

1) Mix up coverages and move people around on every defensive snap. Brady will need longer to read the defense (accurately or inaccurately), take longer to snap the ball, and will feel his inner clock ticking. The audibles will affect the timing of the offense and give the defense a little advantage. Hopefully, some mistakes will be made by the offense.

2) Don't let Edelman get a free start off the line of scrimmage. Some plays press him at the line of scrimmage, other plays bracket him, others double cover, and others use zone.

3) Blitz up the middle to get Brady off his spot. Make him try to extend plays with his feet. Use the safeties and inside linebackers.

4) Keep our outside linebackers on alert for their screen game. Somebody needs to shadow the running backs.

On offense:

1) Attack! Attack! Attack! Don't run those plays behind the line so much. More screens, plays for the tight ends. and for God's sake let it rip more deep down the sidelines. Use the hurry-up offense.

2) Inside their 50 yard line go for it on all fourth downs with less than three yards to go.

3) I want to see Gurley and/or Woods throw the ball on two trick plays - one for each half.

4) Since there is "No Tomorrow", use Goff on more roll-outs and designed running plays for him. He might not be Russell Wilson, but he can sure gut it out for some first downs!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing to note is that when Brady checks out into another play.... elderman is usually seen in motion and is the safe bet to get the ball.... saw it 1st hand last night... Brady calls for elderman to motion on 1 side of the field which causes him to get off the line with a free release against the nickle corner-- 8 to 10 yds each time. If our dbs play 10 yds off the wr then it's gonna be a long game.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All posters on this thread: Cut and paste your comments onto the Superbowl game thread. I'll be closing this one in a day or two.

Thanks Judge Fudge for starting the thread but we are going to consolidate so we don't get too redundant. Thanks dude!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing to note is that when Brady checks out into another play.... elderman is usually seen in motion and is the safe bet to get the ball.... saw it 1st hand last night... Brady calls for elderman to motion on 1 side of the field which causes him to get off the line with a free release against the nickle corner-- 8 to 10 yds each time. If our dbs play 10 yds off the wr then it's gonna be a long game.

Edlman often goes into motion to identfy if man or zone. Nobody folows Edelman - it's zone and he will kill you in the seams....

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edlman often goes into motion to identfy if man or zone. Nobody folows Edelman - it's zone and he will kill you in the seams....

yeah that's true but you can't tell me he don't be eating out of the slot too. He's a shifty guy who's more quick than anything and a free release off the line can do wonders in the slot. Wade should have doubled him as much as possible early on. Hogan wasn't doing anything against Peters....( probably the only WR he can cover anyway ). Both defenses showed up but the Pats defense out played Wades...not too mention some bone headed decisions by Goff.