• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the big leagues kid.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on this date back in 1936 that The Indians' seventeen-year-old rookie pitcher, Bob Feller, makes his first major league start striking out the first eight batters he faces. 'Rapid Robert' will finish the game with 15 strikeouts, one shy of the AL record, as Cleveland beats the Browns, 4-1.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on this date back in 1936 that The Indians' seventeen-year-old rookie pitcher, Bob Feller, makes his first major league start striking out the first eight batters he faces. 'Rapid Robert' will finish the game with 15 strikeouts, one shy of the AL record, as Cleveland beats the Browns, 4-1.

And, it was on this date back in 1975 that, while making his first major league start, Indian rookie Rick Waits tosses a complete game beating Kansas City, 7-1. The 23-year old southpaw from Atlanta allows only five hits in the Royals Stadium contest.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be bored today, D :lol:

However, Im impressed !

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be bored today, D :lol:

However, Im impressed !

I am so bored, I have spent the last few hours trying to think of a word or phrase that would describe a state or condition that is worse and comes after "completely and totally bored out of my skull".

The only suggestions I have been given are "dead", but, I am typing this, so that is not it.......