• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Calvin Ridley

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and say that I'm surprised that we didn't go with a DL or OL, but hell, we got the best player left available so it's hard to complain.

Ridley is extremely fast, and seems to never get tackled by his first defender. This hopefully will really open up our offense with Julio, Sanu, and now Ridley.

I full expect us to load up on DL and OL for the rest of the draft, but kudos to you Dimitrov...hell of a pick!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and say that I'm surprised that we didn't go with a DL or OL, but hell, we got the best player left available so it's hard to complain.

Ridley is extremely fast, and seems to never get tackled by his first defender. This hopefully will really open up our offense with Julio, Sanu, and now Ridley.

I full expect us to load up on DL and OL for the rest of the draft, but kudos to you Dimitrov...hell of a pick!

His 40 doesn't show that much quickness and he doesn't have much of a size and strength advantage. Apparently his strengths are his polished route running skills and hands from what I've read. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His 40 doesn't show that much quickness and he doesn't have much of a size and strength advantage. Apparently his strengths are his polished route running skills and hands from what I've read. I guess we'll see how it goes.

He is definitely a good route runner, and his hands are solid, but one of his biggest assets was the fact that he was such a deep threat, and this on a team that didn't have a QB that could throw accurately 20 yards down the field.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely a good route runner, and his hands are solid, but one of his biggest assets was the fact that he was such a deep threat, and this on a team that didn't have a QB that could throw accurately 20 yards down the field.
Except for the 2nd half of the national championship game :(