• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Back FF

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure many of you have been sailing on here (posting) during the off-season fantasy yacht cruise period. But for many of us that got off on the island long ago to enjoy the free drinks and views from the sandy shoreline from the chair. We i.e DUB is back on board until the next port for refills of fun in the sun!!!!

My big money league draft (12 person league) is this Sat. Full day of fun with the guys... Tons and Tons of food and drink just like any cruise line would offer... Followed by last season's last place owner dressing up in a full Turkey costume while singing Lynyrd Skynyrd "pour some sugar me" as we toss things at him. Oh the cruise entertainment is always a blast isn't it!!???!?!?!

Followed by the photo shoot with the professional photographer. We all know the cruise line needs to get us buying our memories right...

Oh don't forget THE FREE GIFTS!!! Yes, yes, we provide custom league logo items with a personal your favorite nfl team colors used on it too... Double custom baby!! This year it's a flask, hat, and mancave fridge magnets!! Free Free Free is the cruise giveaway!!!

Now it's draft time.... "You are on the clock!"

After that pure madness event....

It's off to more entertainment.

A 9 inning wiffle ball game at the little league diamond in the neighborhood.

Fellas... it's this, yes this right here that keeps this going on 12 years league growing strong from start to Finish.

And DUB knows each of you can relate thus as I welcome reading all your posts here for one more year with a beer... open those arms and welcome fantasy football back with good ol'DUB!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude literally lost his arm for this song, gotta give Def Leppard their due, no offense to Skynyrd

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was "pour some ramen on me?"

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure many of you have been sailing on here (posting) during the off-season fantasy yacht cruise period. But for many of us that got off on the island long ago to enjoy the free drinks and views from the sandy shoreline from the chair. We i.e DUB is back on board until the next port for refills of fun in the sun!!!!

My big money league draft (12 person league) is this Sat. Full day of fun with the guys... Tons and Tons of food and drink just like any cruise line would offer... Followed by last season's last place owner dressing up in a full Turkey costume while singing Lynyrd Skynyrd "pour some sugar me" as we toss things at him. Oh the cruise entertainment is always a blast isn't it!!???!?!?!

Followed by the photo shoot with the professional photographer. We all know the cruise line needs to get us buying our memories right...

Oh don't forget THE FREE GIFTS!!! Yes, yes, we provide custom league logo items with a personal your favorite nfl team colors used on it too... Double custom baby!! This year it's a flask, hat, and mancave fridge magnets!! Free Free Free is the cruise giveaway!!!

Now it's draft time.... "You are on the clock!"

After that pure madness event....

It's off to more entertainment.

A 9 inning wiffle ball game at the little league diamond in the neighborhood.

Fellas... it's this, yes this right here that keeps this going on 12 years league growing strong from start to Finish.

And DUB knows each of you can relate thus as I welcome reading all your posts here for one more year with a beer... open those arms and welcome fantasy football back with good ol'DUB!!!

Welcome back, Dub!

This is just...awesome. :hail::hail::hail:

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back and ready for action!!!!! Bring on the weeks and weeks and weeks of pure joy!!!

-DUB-