• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 7 -- @Dolphins

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 7, Will it be Tuna Free Dolphin Meat?

Kissing Titties is back on the menu. Tiny hands are in the doggy bag.

This game is in the post-Ian Hellscape of southern Florida. And, our pigeons are on a DNF list, so we're doomed.
jean-2.gif

I'll post the wall of Dolphins expert picks for the game when it's released.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Dolphins in this game if Tua is healthy. Terron Armstead needs to play too. Our backup OL are turnstiles, as is starting LG Eichenberg. We just lost CB Nick Needham for the season.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really see no way the Steelers could win this game. If their secondary is still out, I don't see anyone able to cover Hill.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really see no way the Steelers could win this game. If their secondary is still out, I don't see anyone able to cover Hill.
If Minkah is back then they have a shot. Best case scenario is they get the same amount of pressure they were dialing up against Brady and the secondary will survive because of it. Plus they may get Sutton & Wallace back. I think the Flores-revenge game is going to be overblown. Flores' impact on this defense has been very little thus far. So to expect him to be involved in the scheming doesn't make sense.

That said... Even with all that talent they have still underachieved a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go back to their crap defense they ran before because they'll have more starters back in the fold. It was better when they played a more vanilla scheme and let the DL create mismatches.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky should start. Only because wanting to be cautious with Kenny, not because of Trubisky's heroics last week. No need to rush him. Difficult task to expect a rookie to sit out of practice taking mental reps all week and be ready to play on gameday.

So once again Canada will be influencing Trubisky all week. Not good.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin says Pickett could play. He is practicing this week.
I'd rather sit him for the game. He's gonna get his noggin rattled enough in Philly a week later anyway.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin says Pickett could play. He is practicing this week.
I'd rather sit him for the game. He's gonna get his noggin rattled enough in Philly a week later anyway.

Another quote. Stating what we already know. Not sure why so many people want to believe in QB-controversies.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quote. Stating what we already know. Not sure why so many people want to believe in QB-controversies.

Absolutely. It's Kenny's team now and there is no going back no matter how well Mitch might have or will play again. Not even for slaying the Brady Demon.

Still, I'd sit the kid this week. I don't want to Tua him.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporter: Kenny, what's the game plan for Xavien Howard this weekend? Will you be attacking his side of the field, or avoiding it?

Konkussed Kenny:
drooling-omg.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't recognize a single name. Wonder if they're all employees of the Miami Herald?
You must not be acquainted with all the circus-ry that is... ESPN

Good for you. I'm jealous.
I say be safe and rest him. As a matter of fact rest all the starters. Do the Steelers really need a win that bad this weekend?
It probably has more to do with the secondary showing him up when he's injured... They somehow played better without him. Against Tom Brady, nonetheless.