• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 2020 Giants @ Eagles

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just can't seem to put a complete game together. They play well in spurts and then they will stink up the place.
Now they have a mini-bye and hopefully, they will get more players back.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else have a flash back with that strip by Graham?
Good times. Big win but we just can't seem to put a full game together.
But then again that doesn't happed until December.

We have to stop leaving points on the field. Int's, missed field goals, 4th down fails.
All three happened again. They need to get that shit together

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else have a flash back with that strip by Graham?
Good times. Big win but we just can't seem to put a full game together.
But then again that doesn't happed until December.

We have to stop leaving points on the field. Int's, missed field goals, 4th down fails.
All three happened again. They need to get that shit together

yeah, "BIG WIN." LOFLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typical fucking stupidity of philly fans to think a win between a 1-4-1 team and a 1-5 team is "BIG" for the team who came out on top.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we were better this week. hopefully the cowboys lose."

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typical fucking stupidity of philly fans to think a win between a 1-4-1 team and a 1-5 team is "BIG" for the team who came out on top.

okay don't worry about....enjoy the BIG win man

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 7 weeks
1. Philadelphia 2-4-1
2. Washington 2-5
3. Dallas 2-5
4. New York 1-6

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't.

yep. i don't enjoy meaningless wins that knock us from 7th in the draft to 13th. maybe you'll understand why in april or when next year's schedule comes out. of course you won't though.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to refuse to hope my team loses so we get a better draft pick. I think we have a lot of injuries and our coaching staff is not very creative. We are fortunate that we have a horrible division right now because if we can get healthy who knows. Some see 2-4-1 and think about draft pics. Some of us see 2-4-1 and think 11-4-1 is still a possibility. :D

I know that isn't likely but I do not want root for a draft pick.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to refuse to hope my team loses so we get a better draft pick. I think we have a lot of injuries and our coaching staff is not very creative. We are fortunate that we have a horrible division right now because if we can get healthy who knows. Some see 2-4-1 and think about draft pics. Some of us see 2-4-1 and think 11-4-1 is still a possibility. :D

I also think that they can make a run, IF they can get their act together and play some complete games.
Enjoy the mini-bye, destroy Dallas, have a full bye - get more injured players back, and then start kicking some ass for the rest of the season and even into early next year.
MAYBE I'm being naive but we'll see.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no one ever wants to root for a draft pick. but it's reality this team has NO SHOT at a superbowl. no amount of luck, health, whatever in the world can change that. it would be a minor miracle just see a singular playoff win. none of that is worth dropping significantly in the draft and slowing a rebuild that is clearly needed.

it's the same thing that flat out destroyed the phillies back around 2010. and here we are, 2020, and they still can't put together a winning season. of course, EVERYONE was against me when i stated there was no way we should extend howard. and then after i suggested we unload lee, and was hammered for saying so, his career ended shortly after.

there is a clear difference between being a blind cheerleader and wanting what's best for your organization. the majority of fans are blind cheerleaders and actually slow down the progress, because any ownership is all about the $$ they get from them.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get more injured players back,
That’s gonna be the ticket imo. Eagles should win this shite division and the lower draft pick as a result won’t hurt y’all the way it would the rest of the division. Y’all are the more complete team, without injuries.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure glad the Eagles drafted JJAW...

JJAW:

jjaw.jpg

Can't think of anyone else they could have drafted...

DK Metcalf:

dk.jpg

...and one of the best chase downs I have seen...

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one ever wants to root for a draft pick. but it's reality this team has NO SHOT at a superbowl. no amount of luck, health, whatever in the world can change that. it would be a minor miracle just see a singular playoff win. none of that is worth dropping significantly in the draft and slowing a rebuild that is clearly needed.

it's the same thing that flat out destroyed the phillies back around 2010. and here we are, 2020, and they still can't put together a winning season. of course, EVERYONE was against me when i stated there was no way we should extend howard. and then after i suggested we unload lee, and was hammered for saying so, his career ended shortly after.

there is a clear difference between being a blind cheerleader and wanting what's best for your organization. the majority of fans are blind cheerleaders and actually slow down the progress, because any ownership is all about the $$ they get from them.
I have been a fan coming on 5 decades now. I have lived through some really bad Eagles teams. I got to see an Eagles Super Bowl victory in my lifetime and that was awesome. I would like to see a couple more but I understand how hard that it for a team to do. If we get healthy and win the division who knows what can happen if we make the playoffs.

I understand the odds are WAY against that but as long as we are mathematically in the hunt I will always hope we make it. Once we are eliminated I will look at what next year will bring. Do I care if we pick 4th or 17th? No. I would rather pick 32nd again. :D

The injuries suck and maybe we make a run if we get players back. If our season goes south I will be happy that some players got needed experience for the future. I know at the end of this year we are probably going move on from some of our older players that can't stay healthy. But, again, I like to just focus on this year. :)

You can call me a blind cheerleader if you like. I buy Eagles gear and pay for DirectV so I can watch the games. I get mad when we lose and I am happy when we win. I don't control what the Eagles front office or coaching staff do. This is the entertainment business and football is just a game I love to watch.

If I thought the Eagles were tanking to get a better draft pick then I would question the team I root for.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3