• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 Eagles @ Vikings

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to have to say this AGAIN but, I think, that the reason that the offense is struggling is because without DJAX and without getting any help from JJAW, the wide receivers are as bad as last year. Hopefully, this will change soon.
I think that the Eagles are going to win.
Let's Go Eagles.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to this game will be getting pressure on Cousins. Moving Brandon Graham to DT next to Cox is a brilliant move and I think they will continue to use him there a good deal for the rest of the season; kind of like an Aaron Donald like role. Daeshon Hall and Josh Sweat will man the opposite End from Barnett when Graham moves inside. Even though Graham is in the 265-270 lb area ... he's extremely powerful and tremendous against the run, so he won't be tossed around inside despite not having DT type weight on him.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensively the key needs to be Jordan Howard is on the field more than Myles Sanders and Darren Sproles. Someone needs to smack Pederson in the back of the head if Sproles is on the field again in short yardage situations. Without DJax the team needs to be run first and then pass. There is no deep threat to take the top off the defense so we need to use the offensive line and pound the Vikings and force them to keep more in the box and that will open up the passing game.

I did not see the Jets game and based on the highlights it looks like Schwartz is opening things up. I saw some corner blitzes and that is a good thing. One of my biggest complaints about Schwartz is that his blitzes are predictable and always up the middle. With him putting in some edge blitzes it will force offenses to think. I understand that the Jets was a bad offensive team but the defensive performance was impressive.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensively the key needs to be Jordan Howard is on the field more than Myles Sanders and Darren Sproles. Someone needs to smack Pederson in the back of the head if Sproles is on the field again in short yardage situations. Without DJax the team needs to be run first and then pass. There is no deep threat to take the top off the defense so we need to use the offensive line and pound the Vikings and force them to keep more in the box and that will open up the passing game.

I did not see the Jets game and based on the highlights it looks like Schwartz is opening things up. I saw some corner blitzes and that is a good thing. One of my biggest complaints about Schwartz is that his blitzes are predictable and always up the middle. With him putting in some edge blitzes it will force offenses to think. I understand that the Jets was a bad offensive team but the defensive performance was impressive.

Minny has been very good against the run so far. That said....this is still where we need to try to go. Howard and a lot of Howard off the bat. If he gets going you are pulling in the D and setting up play action. If he doesn't get going, well, you are pretty much where you were going to be with this D.

I worry a bit that Doug won't heed such a blunt and clear approach. Instead seeing some wrinkle to try to exploit.....ugh.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to this game will be getting pressure on Cousins. Moving Brandon Graham to DT next to Cox is a brilliant move and I think they will continue to use him there a good deal for the rest of the season; kind of like an Aaron Donald like role. Daeshon Hall and Josh Sweat will man the opposite End from Barnett when Graham moves inside. Even though Graham is in the 265-270 lb area ... he's extremely powerful and tremendous against the run, so he won't be tossed around inside despite not having DT type weight on him.

I think Arnold is only 285-290. It's his quickness that makes him special. Graham could be that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings have a great D, but they had one two years ago too.

If we stop the run like we usually do it will be open season on Kirk.

This should be a fun one.

Eagles 23
Vikings 17

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spy:

:fap:

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They've already said Howard is the true starting running back moving forward and will get the majority of the snaps.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait. Gonna be at the game with my boys.

They got a good D and our O better get shit figured out or it's gonna be a long day. I think they can stop Cook as their OL isn't that good but they better get some pressure on Cousins or we will be in trouble. Thielen could have a hay day against our CB's.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-teammate: Cousins 'weakest part' of Vikes O

Cousins career: 66.6% comp %, 2:1 TD to INT, 95.2 QB rating, 1.8 sacks pg, 0.37 fumbles pg
Wentz career: 63.4% comp %, 2.6:1 TD to INT, 92.7 QB rating, 2.2 sacks pg, 0.48 fumbles pg

If Cousins is weak, what does that say about your own QB?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cousins career: 66.6% comp %, 2:1 TD to INT, 95.2 QB rating, 1.8 sacks pg, 0.37 fumbles pg
Wentz career: 63.4% comp %, 2.6:1 TD to INT, 92.7 QB rating, 2.2 sacks pg, 0.48 fumbles pg

Best I could find is records before the start of this season....but I’ll take Wentz’s .391 winning percentage against winning teams vs Cousins .167.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz started as a rookie and his numbers are on the way up ever since. Cousins doesn't appear headed that way.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz started as a rookie and his numbers are on the way up ever since. Cousins doesn't appear headed that way.
Cousins had a 3:1 TD to int radio last season, a career high.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins had a 3:1 TD to int radio last season, a career high.

And was also 1-6 against winning teams.

Admittedly the one win was against his opponent this weekend.