• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 2020 Ravens @ Eagles

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sole possession of 2nd place. What more can you ask for?
According to Pro Football Talk, out of the 32 teams, the Eagles are ranked 22nd.
That is the highest ranking of any of the NFC East teams.
Now THAT is sad.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Pro Football Talk, out of the 32 teams, the Eagles are ranked 22nd.
That is the highest ranking of any of the NFC East teams.
Now THAT is sad.
Even over the media darling Cowturds? Very surprising.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even over the media darling Cowturds? Very surprising.
I guess that the "experts" think that the Eagles have more talent that Dallas, which unfortunately, is mostly hurt.
We'll start to see on Thursday whether the Eagles have enough talent or not.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's homer nonsense like this that makes forums unbearable. that's not biting your head off, it's reality.

my "hate" for wentz? so, i have to HATE him because i refuse to believe he's the right QB for this team? i can't just like him, but want someone else? of course it's all i post about. you're not going to win if you don't have the foundation of the team set!

also, he's the EXACT reason we lost and keep losing. the eagles come out and he immediately gets sacked on the 1st play of the game. FIVE 3 and outs and a sixth possession where he fumbled and set the ravens up for an easy TD. wentz was responsible for -7 yards with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and we were down 0-17. but he's not the reason we lost?!

the defense held the ravens to 355 total yards. 7 points on the wentz fumble, 3 on the failed 4th down at their own 30. i'm fucking tired of hearing how bad they are when they are basically giving up a solid 17-21 points/325-350 yards per game on their own. they're not responsible for the constant short fields the offense keeps dumping on them. and when the eagles needed a stop after cutting it to 22-30, they forced the ravens 3 and out in 37 seconds. the defense is like 12th in the league, the offense 28th. one side is doing the job, the other isn't. simple as that.
Hey buddy....I am not a homer because I dont agree with any of your points. We can all have our opinion on here. It’s a message board. If you can’t take that and the message board is unbearable then bye bye. I hardly doubt anybody on here will give a shit

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy....I am not a homer because I dont agree with any of your points. We can all have our opinion on here. It’s a message board. If you can’t take that and the message board is unbearable then bye bye. I hardly doubt anybody on here will give a shit
Do what I did, put him on ignore. Now I don't have read all his crap about Wentz.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do what I did, put him on ignore. Now I don't have read all his crap about Wentz.
That is exactly what I did. He isn't even an Eagles fan. The only time he ever shows his face is when the Eagles lose and he comes to whine about Wentz.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avonte Maddox and Duke Riley will play tonight.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same stupid fucks, same stupid replies. bunch of know-nothing, monday morning QB's who provide no in-depth analysis of the team.

five plus years and counting.. and i'm still waiting on this fucking brain dead moron 'phillygreen' to answer who he wants to replace schwartz. what system he wants in place. what approach he wants the team to focus on. his football IQ fizzles out at "replace him."

then the rest of the fucktards, with their 12+ win predictions this year. busting a nut that the eagles are in 1st place right now. all they are good for is giving injury updates, crying about certain people (which is only OK when they keep doing it) and coming around after the game to give that deep, post game review of "we were better this week. hopefully the cowboys lose."

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were better this week. hopefully the cowboys lose.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same stupid fucks, same stupid replies. bunch of know-nothing, monday morning QB's who provide no in-depth analysis of the team.

five plus years and counting.. and i'm still waiting on this fucking brain dead moron 'phillygreen' to answer who he wants to replace schwartz. what system he wants in place. what approach he wants the team to focus on. his football IQ fizzles out at "replace him."

then the rest of the fucktards, with their 12+ win predictions this year. busting a nut that the eagles are in 1st place right now. all they are good for is giving injury updates, crying about certain people (which is only OK when they keep doing it) and coming around after the game to give that deep, post game review of "we were better this week. hopefully the cowboys lose."
Bro, why are you making everything so personal, i dont care if they are 2 and 10 i still want them to win, its in my blood, is it that big of a deal they are first in the worse division in football? nope, they were lucky to make it out alive last night, but it was atleast a decent game, towards the end. One thing i'll give this team the last 4 years is they dont quit, and that's awesome. I don't know why your so angry with Wentz, its like he kicked your dog or something. hes who he is, the still is a special talent, may not be always on display, i think he plays his best when hes desperate. it's not his fault Dougie and Howie choose to trade up for him, not his fat they choose him over Foles, not his fault they signed him long term, he's just a football player doing what he can. I understand where your coming from, there things the Eagles do i dont really like. but its not healthy to hold onto things negatively. someones always going to have a different opinion.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were better this week. hopefully the cowboys lose.
I don't think we were better this week at all. but they hung in there and pulled out a win in the end. any win in the division is good! that Oline is a mess lol, its almost comical how many they've went through.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we were better this week at all. but they hung in there and pulled out a win in the end. any win in the division is good! that Oline is a mess lol, its almost comical how many they've went through.
Ya I know....I was just mocking Wentz's biggest fan on this board....something he/she said in another post.
I find his/her "over the top" posts quite comical to read

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, why are you making everything so personal, i dont care if they are 2 and 10 i still want them to win, its in my blood, is it that big of a deal they are first in the worse division in football? nope, they were lucky to make it out alive last night, but it was atleast a decent game, towards the end. One thing i'll give this team the last 4 years is they dont quit, and that's awesome. I don't know why your so angry with Wentz, its like he kicked your dog or something. hes who he is, the still is a special talent, may not be always on display, i think he plays his best when hes desperate. it's not his fault Dougie and Howie choose to trade up for him, not his fat they choose him over Foles, not his fault they signed him long term, he's just a football player doing what he can. I understand where your coming from, there things the Eagles do i dont really like. but its not healthy to hold onto things negatively. someones always going to have a different opinion.

because since the superbowl i've been pointing out these flaws in the team, but homer fans just want to watch week to week, tossing garbage insults and never offering any insight. most of these idiots went to the other forum or wherever, so there isn't much left here. they pimped out pederson as a top tier coach. wentz as elite. roseman as a magician. then they kept dogging the wrong people. schwartz, any receiver, foles. if you can't discuss sports without bias, then you shouldn't do it on a forum.

they can save that "we're going to go 12-4 this year!" or "we can win the division at 6-10 and anything is possible in the playoffs!" nonsense for their kids or casual co-workers who don't know jack shit. the huge majority of my comments have turned out to be correct (unfortunately) and i'm not going to have pom-pom fruitcakes tell me to shut up or that i bitch too much because it doesn't make them happy.

the difference between a smart fan and common fan is; one knows his team is incapable of winning it all, wants to see changes to get to the top and is always evaluating the sport. the other is happy with a few meaningless wins & moments, never grasping the reality of the situation.